IOPList.Org
are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Legal Issues (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics (/showthread.php?tid=1203)

Pages: 1 2 3

are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - airraid101 - 11-23-2015

just like to know as one I saw today looked different Huh Huh

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - airraid101 - 11-24-2015

international custom service if that's what they are called?

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - selfless-desires - 11-26-2015

You would think they would be required to be the same. Now a change in policy is one thing but this isn't something taken lightly. That being said there isn't enough of a coordinated effort of us compiling copies of LL's for comparison. I have found many whom say they got LL's tend to be lying. Especially on places like ttm' forum. The sheer number of discrepancies in the descriptions leads me to believe many have never received one.

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - airraid101 - 11-27-2015

well I can say I seen different and have proof if that's where headed?

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - Flippity - 12-02-2015

(11-24-2015, 12:25 PM)~Kona~ Wrote: Fire, they're a little different.  Some will take the meds out and wrap it up in green tape with the letters that tells you of meds seized  " if you keep buying meds off the internet you're going to burn in hell or something (I never read it)  and the other on comes in Customs envelope with with basically the same info, but gives you the right to appeal.  I am sure there are other depending on POE.

That makes sense.
SWIM has had them. Kona is pretty much on the money. (I wish this was a private room/ forum chat room)
I am almost 99% sure of what's to come next.

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - airraid101 - 12-23-2015

yes you will know when you get the legit 1

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - OmarLittle - 01-09-2016

Has anyone else received the letter from customs thats just a piece of paper with graphics on it and it has cons of why not to order medication online?

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - selfless-desires - 01-09-2016

Honestly I'm beginning to want to see copies of these LL's people are receiving. If anyone is willing to send copies this way PM me please! Just want to coordinate an effort, offline, that way this can be researched more. Security is of the utmost importance and this will lend a hand into new possibilities.
Know your enemy

So anyone that doesn't mind sending me copies, you can redact them if necessary, just shoot me a PM Smile

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - OmarLittle - 01-10-2016

I have pictures of the big LL I received. Once I get 50 posts and if its ok to post pictures of I can post them

RE: are LL differant from 1 ics to another ics - selfless-desires - 01-10-2016

Shoot me pm Omar if you don't mind! We might want a private section for pictures like that.