IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

RE: www.macromass.cn - germanshepherd - 09-19-2016

Mac is extraordinarily helpful. Any issues or questions are always fairly resolved via direct communications using the methods described in previous posts.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Ladybugsrcool - 09-19-2016

Is there a specific email that's best?

RE: www.macromass.cn - Charon - 09-19-2016

FOR DETAILS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE MACROMASS.CN OR CONTACT US THROUGH E-MAIL AT ANY OF OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH OR AT MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM. THANK YOU.

What macro says it to visit his web site. But, to only order via email. Any of the above will work.

I just use macromass@gmail.com.

Good Luck.

He is a good vendor and a good man.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 09-20-2016

(09-19-2016, 03:24 PM)Charon Wrote: FOR DETAILS PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE MACROMASS.CN OR CONTACT US THROUGH E-MAIL AT ANY OF OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH OR AT MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM. THANK YOU.

What macro says it to visit his web site.  But, to only order via email.  Any of the above will work.

I just use macromass@gmail.com.

Good Luck.

He is a good vendor and a good man.

Thank YOU Dear Respected & Beloved One for your compliment. Feeling down due to fever but wanted to Thank YOU for posting on my behalf. Much love for you as always for always. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: www.macromass.cn - ach0186 - 09-20-2016

Latest order from Macro received successfully, A+ for quality, speed and customer service as always. Best in the business, thanks Macro!

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 09-20-2016

(09-20-2016, 02:12 AM)ach0186 Wrote: Latest order from Macro received successfully, A+ for quality, speed and customer service as always. Best in the business, thanks Macro!

Thank YOU my friend, Smile

RE: www.macromass.cn - Sfoconnell10 - 09-22-2016

Shouldn't be too long now until I receive my magazine subscription, can't wait to really get stuck in. Mac has always gone above and beyond for me so thanks for that! Top Top Guy!

RE: www.macromass.cn - SellStar - 10-01-2016

I have yet to try macromass for bulk or personal orders, but the reviews seem good. Kinda dissapointing there stock in many areas is out of stock. They seem to offer stock from everywhere, yet 60% or more is out of stock. Only downside I see. Other then that reviews look good, may be trying in the near future.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Lunar - 10-01-2016

Just thought I'd report another successful order from the one and only, Macro.

Shipping: Quicker than expected
Product: On par with the same high quality I've come to expect
Customer Service: Outstanding

I think it's clear that honesty and integrity are this vendor's guiding ideals. He gets it! You don't have to be ruthless to be successful, in fact it couldn't be further from the truth. What comes around goes around and Macro knows that treating people right is the best way to success.
Thanks Macro.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Hollywoodjimbo - 10-02-2016

@Lunar, well said! Macro truly is "The best"!
Don't get me wrong, other vendors here are awesome also, but as for communication and the willingness to go the extra mile? Macro wins every time!
Peace all! Especially Lunar and Macro!