IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

RE: www.macromass.cn - nickolyko - 03-23-2017

Thanks Charon. I hope all in here read your previous post above .If someone has questions for a specific magazine then ask direct MM. For the new members MM will reply to you and solve all queries you may have in no time . Most who had never been in touch with mm do not believe they can ask and get all answers in no time directly. There is only one MM . There will be no other like him concerning communication and service . We have to protect him with all our power and stay in topic in this thread.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Charon - 03-25-2017

royal: u joined in november 2016 and still have not hit the welcome thread? nor gotten in ur first fifty posts? You would have more credibility with us if you followed our rules. Hit the welcome thread. Get in your first fifty posts.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Furyan66 - 03-28-2017

Awesome communication from MM. Wish me luck...

RE: www.macromass.cn - Charon - 03-28-2017

Fingers crossed for ya, but not to worry. I shall leave u in very capable hands.

Let us know!!

RE: www.macromass.cn - Furyan66 - 03-28-2017

Thanks Charon, Will due with the feedback....

RE: www.macromass.cn - Bj990 - 03-30-2017

I asked macro a bunch of questions and received answers quickly like I wa just having a conversation. Did not feel like a business reply at any time. I also backed off ordering twice and was just told "that's fine let us know when you're ready". Figured he'd be irked I was so hesitant. So goes to show what type of person you're dealing with. Should be able to review the library additions soon.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Popster - 03-30-2017

(03-30-2017, 02:51 PM)Bj990 Wrote: I asked macro a bunch of questions and received answers quickly like I wa just having a conversation. Did not feel like a business reply at any time. I also backed off ordering twice and was just told "that's fine let us know when you're ready". Figured he'd be irked I was so hesitant. So goes to show what type of person you're dealing with.  Should be able to review the library additions soon.

Now that's a nice post.......very nice indeed.

RE: www.macromass.cn - RocknRolla - 03-30-2017

I to have been peppering MM with many questions, being that I haven't placed an order with him yet and I've had all my questions and queries answered promptly and accurately. Top shelf

RE: www.macromass.co - RocknRolla - 03-30-2017

(04-23-2015, 09:27 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(04-23-2015, 04:19 PM)Zander Wrote: Well MM, I haven't done business with you as of yet, but taking into consideration the good things Charon has to say about you, I will be placing my next order with you. Charon's word is gold to me.  I prefer to do business with good people. If Charon says you're good, then you're good. =) Cya soon!

Thank YOU. Charon is an angel. Ask me. And Angels don't lie. 

I have to say if it was not for your website I would have never found this forum where I feel so at home Thank you kindly

(03-23-2017, 10:07 PM)nickolyko Wrote: Thanks Charon. I hope all in here read your previous post above .If someone has questions for a specific magazine then ask direct MM. For the new members MM will reply to you and solve all queries you may have in no time . Most who had never been in touch with mm do not believe they can ask and get all answers in no time directly. There is only one MM . There will be no other like him concerning communication and service . We have to protect him with all our power and stay in topic in this thread.

I have to agree with Nick and chron. I'll  reiterate was told to me read, read, read especially the rules
 They are there for reasons that benefit all

RE: www.macromass.cn - AhmedAbouzeid007 - 03-30-2017

Hello everyone and good day.
I would ask who has a delay in orders from MM it became a bit slow. My last order received in 3 days after got the tracking. While my present order I waiting for 7 days now. So Is this problem happened before. Please if anyone who has the enough experience with the MM delayed orders pls reply on my this post.
God bless you all my friends. Heart Heart Heart
Thank you all. Smile Smile
Ahmed.  Huh