IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

Discount for ph stocks. - phoendine - 07-23-2017

Hi,

Asking if there is any discount code for ph stocks?

RE: www.macromass.cn - Charon - 07-23-2017

Please email macro mass for that answer. I hear he is quite the reasonable man. FOR ORDERING PLEASE E-MAIL US AT ANY OF OUR E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH, MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM. THANK YOU.

I see he has summer specials going on now. Ask him.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Charon - 07-25-2017

I bet it is. Email macro and he will tell you the discounts. Sorry. It is restricted.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Bj990 - 07-25-2017

Great service from Mac! thank you

RE: www.macromass.cn - Balls and chain - 07-30-2017

(07-25-2017, 08:03 PM)Friendsome Wrote: Hi everyone,

Has anyone one had a successful delivery recently from where the vendor is based?

Any help is appreciated.

indeed. Max is probably the best vendor we have here.

RE: www.macromass.cn - caratiathomas - 07-30-2017

Sorry not meaning to come off rude previously... I just like to post I have an order and when I receive just to show receiving...I am however a couple weeks in on a large order and no movement on tracking just " origin post is preparing shipment". I'll update

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 08:42 PM)caratiathomas Wrote: Sorry not meaning to come off rude previously... I just like to post I have an order and when I receive just to show receiving...I am however a couple weeks in on a large order and no movement on tracking just " origin post is preparing shipment".  I'll update

I shall say nothing but only that you should wait and watch. Thank YOU.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Furyan66 - 07-30-2017

Has anyone one had a successful delivery recently from where the vendor is based?

Any help is appreciated.
You wont find a better person to deal with. MM is awesome. Straight up as they come. Use his website as a "menu" but email him direct with questions and orders.

MM it wont be long before I email you

Peace All

RE: www.macromass.cn - caratiathomas - 07-30-2017

Won't be back on for a few days, work kid etc. So let me add this package was not from vendor origin country..MNL ..vague but hope that helps.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 08:47 PM)Furyan66 Wrote:

Any help is appreciated.
You wont find a better person to deal with. MM is awesome. Straight up as they come. Use his website as a "menu" but email him direct with questions and orders.

MM it wont be long before I email you

Peace All

Thank YOU my friend. Heart Heart Heart

(07-30-2017, 08:49 PM)caratiathomas Wrote: Won't be back on for a few days, work kid etc. So let me add this package was not from vendor origin country..MNL ..vague but hope that helps.

My origin country is P. This package was from PH which is disturbed by Typhoons these days which is delaying everything. That is the reason tracking activation and shipping has been very much troubled these days.