IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

RE: www.macromass.cn - Rymthws - 12-03-2017

MM is absolutely the best. Quick and responsive when you message him and will always give you grea deals. Such a nice guy. The only complaint is the ONAX I recived seemed to be bunk. But I will say this the first time I ordered them they were very strong. I consistently get quality products from him other than that.

Quality 9/10 (only bc the ONAX)
Shipping 10/10 (consistently 12-14 days -- 21 from day of money transfer)
Packaging 10/10 ( sealed discretely and professionally and never short amounts of pills)
Customer service 15/10 ( as I said he is the best and so very nice. Responds very quickly and checks In on me from time to time to see how I am - the best part is he is not a greedy guy. And he's stayed consistently like this for the past 2 years I've been doing business with him

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-03-2017

(12-03-2017, 02:03 AM)Rymthws Wrote: MM is absolutely the best. Quick and responsive when you message him and will always give you grea deals. Such a nice guy. The only complaint is the ONAX I recived seemed to be bunk. But I will say this the first time I ordered them they were very strong. I consistently get quality products from him other than that.

Packaging 10/10 ( sealed discretely and professionally and never short amounts of pills)
Customer service 15/10 ( as I said he is the best and so very nice. Responds very quickly and checks In on me from time to time to see how I am - the best part is he is not a greedy guy. And he's stayed consistently like this for the past 2 years I've been doing business with him

What is your order number Sir? I don’t have Onax for almost a year now. How did you get Onax when I don’t have it.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Rymthws - 12-03-2017

(12-03-2017, 08:24 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 02:03 AM)Rymthws Wrote: MM is absolutely the best. Quick and responsive when you message him and will always give you grea deals. Such a nice guy. The only complaint is the ONAX I recived seemed to be bunk. But I will say this the first time I ordered them they were very strong. I consistently get quality products from him other than that.

What is your order number Sir? I don’t have Onax for almost a year now. How did you get Onax when I don’t have it.
This was a long time ago.. last year around June 2017 I ordered some Onax from you but it was either faked or underdosed. Not blaming you these are soo commonly faked that i know you would t intentionally sell them to me... but January 2017 you gave me a GREAT batch of Onax 
Don't worry MM - you are absolutely the best iop here with the best quality products and service. Don't worry buddy you still have me as a customer

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-03-2017

(12-03-2017, 10:40 PM)Rymthws Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 08:24 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:

This was a long time ago.. last year around June 2017 I ordered some Onax from you but it was either faked or underdosed. Not blaming you these are soo commonly faked that i know you would t intentionally sell them to me... but January 2017 you gave me a GREAT batch of Onax 
Don't worry MM - you are absolutely the best iop here with the best quality products and service. Don't worry buddy you still have me as a customer

OK. Thank YOU for the details my friend. )

RE: www.macromass.cn - cfand8 - 12-04-2017

(11-30-2017, 03:08 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 01:50 AM)cfand8 Wrote:
(11-29-2017, 06:32 PM)veedandy Wrote: I have been waiting for my tracking as well and have sent emails. I hope everything is okay with Mac ? Any updates ....

Yep - he has responded a few times that it would get done, but still no tracking on order from the end of last month...hope everything is okay because this experience is a first for me.

I shall update today with the trackings which I have my friend. Orders are sent. I couldn’t update because I had to travel in emergency due to the death of my maternal uncle. The funeral is today after which I shall update you and everyone else. Thank YOU for your trust and patience.

(11-29-2017, 06:32 PM)veedandy Wrote: I have been waiting for my tracking as well and have sent emails. I hope everything is okay with Mac ? Any updates ....

Your order is forwarded my friend. It would ship on Friday and soon as it is I shall update you with the tracking information.

I still do not have a tracking number for my order in the system. If the tracking number I received through gmail is correct, I believe there is an issue delivering the package now that it has received my destination city. Can you please update my order status in your system MM, and if there are issues, is there something that can be done so that it is not sent all the way back from where it came from since it has been well over a month now? Please let me know options and please confirm tracking number by updating order from awaiting to be shipped to be shipped to order to shipped with the tracking number that you have told me would be there. Thanks!

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-04-2017

(12-04-2017, 03:02 PM)cfand8 Wrote:

Yep - he has responded a few times that it would get done, but still no tracking on order from the end of last month...hope everything is okay because this experience is a first for me.

I shall update today with the trackings which I have my friend. Orders are sent. I couldn’t update because I had to travel in emergency due to the death of my maternal uncle. The funeral is today after which I shall update you and everyone else. Thank YOU for your trust and patience.

Your order is forwarded my friend. It would ship on Friday and soon as it is I shall update you with the tracking information.

I still do not have a tracking number for my order in the system. If the tracking number I received through gmail is correct, I believe there is an issue delivering the package now that it has received my destination city. Can you please update my order status in your system MM, and if there are issues, is there something that can be done so that it is not sent all the way back from where it came from since it has been well over a month now? Please let me know options and please confirm tracking number by updating order from awaiting to be shipped to be shipped to order to shipped with the tracking number that you have told me would be there. Thanks!

Can you send me an e-mail with your order number and your IOPList user name?

RE: www.macromass.cn - cfand8 - 12-04-2017

(12-04-2017, 03:29 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:

Package received - issue on the post office end and as always, MM was responsive throughout the process despite the confusion. Thanks again MM!

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-04-2017

(12-04-2017, 10:21 PM)cfand8 Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 03:29 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 01:50 AM)cfand8 Wrote: Yep - he has responded a few times that it would get done, but still no tracking on order from the end of last month...hope everything is okay because this experience is a first for me.

Package received - issue on the post office end and as always, MM was responsive throughout the process despite the confusion. Thanks again MM!

Today was a reallyyyyyyyyyy bad day for me though but still it’s all well that ends well. Thank YOU my friend.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Charon - 12-05-2017

I am sorry, macro mass. As usual, you are in my prayers. May our God comfort you and bring you through with joy.

RE: www.macromass.cn - hooper - 12-08-2017

Macro,
       I hate to bother you here but wanted to make sure it was order 9857 that I needed to send to the new name and not order 8861 that was in your reply email.  Order 8861 doesn't show on my 11/28 order on your site but 9857 does..  Sorry I was late but my wife had to get an appendectomy and this fell to the side.  I'll send it tomorrow.

thanks,
hooper