IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

RE: www.macromass.CN - IceWizard - 04-21-2021

Kind Sir, I will do just a s you want/need...

I am only here for you and our Pioneers ...

Ice

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 04-21-2021

(04-21-2021, 10:22 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Kind Sir, I will do just a s you want/need...

I am only here for you and our Pioneers ...

Ice

Thank YOU My Friend. Smile Smile Smile

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 04-28-2021

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE: THIS IS FOR ALL OF MY NEW & OLD CLIENTS. MY SHOPPING CART SOFTWARE ON MACROMASS.CN WAS VERY OLD, WORKING FROM 2009 AND ALSO HACKED AND IT HAD NOW STOPPED FULLY FUNCTIONING AND SHOWING PRODUCT CATALOG ON THE WEBSITE AS WELL. THEREFORE, I HAVE MOVED THAT SHOPPING CART WITH OLD CUSTOMER ORDER & CONVERSATION RECORDS DATED TILL YESTERDAY TO A DIFFERENT DOMAIN WHICH IS MACROMASS.ME. CUSTOMERS CAN ACCESS THEIR OLD ORDER & CONVERSATION RECORDS USING MACROMASS.ME. THERE ARE NO PRODUCTS LISTED ON MACROMASS.ME AT ALL. THE WEBSITE WOULD ONLY SERVE ITS PURPOSE AS AN ONLINE DATABASE FOR OLD RECORDS.

FOR NEW ORDERS & UP TO DATE PRODUCT PRICING & DETAILS & FOR A SAFE & SECURE ENVIRONMENT FOR PLACING ORDERS I AM INSTALLING A NEW SHOPPING CART & GIVING A FRESH LOOK TO MY ACTUAL WEBSITE MACROMASS.CN WHICH IS MY CURRENT WEBSITE FOR MY CLIENTS AND WOULD REMAIN THAT WAY IN FUTURE AS WELL. MACROMASS.CN WOULD BE UP & FUNCTIONAL ANY TIME IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. TILL THEN IF ANYONE REQUIRES ANY TRACKING DETAILS, ORDER DETAILS OR PRODUCT LIST ETC PLEASE FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL ME AT ANY OF MY E-MAIL ADDRESSES MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH OR AT MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM. THANK YOU.

RE: www.macromass.CN - laughnowcrylater - 04-30-2021

Cool macro. I'm glad your staying on top of these little sneaky, thieving hacking POS'S!!! I was looking into placing one with you a little while back but got sent a bogus email I think bc when I went on actual website items n things were way different and didn't match up but will be looking for the new one when done and getting back in touch! Gotta be 10 steps ahead these days, lol...

RE: www.macromass.CN - Charon - 04-30-2021

I am so sorry Macro. The ratz took out two of my computers this week. Prayers and love as I know how ethical you are and how deeply caring you are. I detest the scammers and hackers as we know some will die without regulated medicines.

I am so glad you know how to fix this situation so well and so calmly. God/Allah bless you. And us all I pray.

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 04-30-2021

The website MacroMass.CN is UP & RUNNING now with a New Layout & A New Shopping Cart Now which is secure and would get weekly to monthly updates now. So that fixes a lot of having problems. Customers now don’t have to worry about entering their Original Phone numbers on MacroMass.CN and the website products and prices are up to date now.

Whereas MacroMass.ME has all the previous order & conversation records of our clients who used to order on that website. So now MacroMass.CN would be taking orders and MacroMass.ME would be serving as an old database.

I still am working on the site to fix things one by one but so far the website is ready. Please do make orders now and do give me your feedback about any improvements that need to be made or any functions not working properly. Thank YOU.

(04-30-2021, 07:27 PM)Charon Wrote: I am so sorry Macro. The ratz took out two of my computers this week. Prayers and love as I know how ethical you are and how deeply caring you are. I detest the scammers and hackers as we know some will die without regulated medicines.

I am so glad you know how to fix this situation so well and so calmly. God/Allah bless you. And us all I pray.

Thank YOU so very much Beloved One. Please stay blessed. Your presence is the essence to this forum.

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 05-06-2021

(05-05-2021, 08:06 PM)tannhausergate Wrote: Received one of my two magazines today. West coast. Well packaged About five weeks door to door. Hoping the other one drops soon. Like Macro said. It was the postal service, not him. He made it right. I'm a first time customer and I am very satisfied.

Thank YOU Sir. Smile

RE: www.macromass.CN - Charon - 05-20-2021

Deal with macro mass in email. Don't put up your phone number. use 1,2,3,4,5,6.

He will not call you. He won't change method of payment.

Make sure you follow the instructions throughout this thread. Scammers are everywhere now.

Be sure you are following Maco's rules and then no one can steal your info nor funds. k?

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 05-21-2021

(05-20-2021, 02:49 PM)Charon Wrote: Deal with macro mass in email. Don't put up your phone number. use 1,2,3,4,5,6.

He will not call you. He won't change method of payment.

Make sure you follow the instructions throughout this thread. Scammers are everywhere now.

Be sure you are following Maco's rules and then no one can steal your info nor funds. k?

Thank YOU Dear One for making your presence feel noticed. Heart Heart Heart

RE: www.macromass.CN - cfand8 - 05-22-2021

Great to see Macro back - website looks great, looking forward to using his always top knotch reliable and trust worthy service.