IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

RE: www.macromass.CN - themadhatter420 - 05-17-2022

just dropping a note, update us when its back online, thank you, I shall contact you very soon

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 05-17-2022

OK, Just figured out. The entirety of .CN Domains is down. Means No .CN Domain is working at all. Their own .CN extension is down.

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 05-18-2022

OK, THIS IS THE OFFICIAL RESPONSE I GOT FROM MY DOMAIN REGISTRAR. THE ENTIRETY OF .CN DOMAINS IS DOWN WORLDWIDE. SO I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO JUST SIT AND WAIT TILL THEY FIX THEIR MESS.

Dear valued customer,

This is an urgent notification!

We are very sorry to tell you all of .CN domain names with our trustee service were affected by a public report released by Global Times (link attached below) and now were all suspended by clientHold.

https://view.inews.qq.com/a/20220516A0DIEG00?uid=&devid=99599945-DA40-4E94-96A6-41C2307D0A39&qimei=6433462341ab0433fdf5f3de00001b115714&qs_signature=aGVoYQAAAAECAAAAAAAAAAACAAAWAAAAKJOsoZ0AAAACAAAApgABAAgAAAGAzzV2nQACAAoxZWRlNDQ2ZThNAAMABAIAAAEABAAEAAAAAAAFAAQCAAABAAYABAIAAAEABwAEAgAABAAIAAQCAAAFAAkAIEHJP1qL1emEhMlaGZPVP4t7OEHJ1YSEZ9yTUIvsWos%2FAAoAELsz6P%2BAC3xJBx0f4Vj2ULoACwAQ92qTHR0VH9Aq%2B6LwIpnVYQAMAAQCAAABAA0ABAAAAAA%3D&appver=14.7.1_qqnews_6.8.30&openid=o04IBAE08OF0FVNblplo8r_VOMwI&key=&version=2800163d&devicetype=android-29&wuid=oDdoCt9GvHDI_8emRv2QfUOlVifE&sharer=o04IBAE08OF0FVNblplo8r_VOMwI&shareto=&openwith=wxmessage

Our whole team are working hard to try to solve this problem, please allow us some time, we will figure out a proper solution and restore your domain names as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for the big trouble to your business!

Warm regards,
Cici Leung
NiceNIC.NET Team
ICANN & CNNIC & HKIRC Accredited Registrar
Dedicated Server & Shared Hosting Provider (HK)

Dear valued customer,

We are trying to start another set of trustee service, it needs some time to go through the verification, we hope to solve this problem this week.

In the meanwhile, do you have your own Chinese company, Chinese individual contact, or Hong Kong company, please send your documents, we can submit these materials for verification and remove the clientHold immediately.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Kindest regards,
Cici Leung
NiceNIC.NET Team
Shared Hosting & Dedicated Server Provider (HK)

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 05-18-2022

(05-17-2022, 08:55 PM)themadhatter420 Wrote: just dropping a note, update us when its back online, thank you, I shall contact you very soon

Brother, Whatever you want to order you can always order via e-mail by emailing me at any of my e-mail addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromass@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com. Thank YOU. Remember, The site is not my identity or it didn't made me. I am the site's identity and i made it what it is today with God's Blessing and hard work. So site or not i am still the same. And yes, I am hoping the site would be up in a week or so. Otherwise we,ll shift to macromass.org if the .CN domain keeps down because the enitrety of .CN domains is down.

RE: www.macromass.CN - inedibleflower - 05-20-2022

Thank you for the updates, Macro Mass. You are a valued member of the community!!

RE: www.macromass.CN - Macro Mass - 05-20-2022

WELL, HERE GOES THIS. GUESS WOULD HAVE TO MOVE TO MACROMASS.ME OR MACROMASS.ORG FOR NOW. EVERY 3 TO 4 YEARS I HAVE TO FACE THIS. I WISH THERE WAS A PERMANENT SOLUTION TO THIS. GOODBYE MACROMASS.CN I GUESS FOREVER.

Dear Valued Customer,

I am very sorry to tell you though we explained many times to the Registry but your .CN domain names were regarded as "pharmaceutical", and can't be reactivated.

To lower your loss, if you need transfer these .CN domains out, we will send you the auth codes.

We much appreciate your understanding and patience!

Kindest regards,
Cici Leung
NiceNIC.NET Team
Shared Hosting & Dedicated Server Provider (HK)

RE: www.macromass.CN - Charon - 05-20-2022

I am sorry. You will overcome this as you do everything, Macro.

(05-20-2022, 05:02 PM)Charon Wrote: I am sorry. You will overcome this as you do everything, Macro.

This time it was someone else's doing and i paid for it. Some site by the name of NeoNazi i guess was showing live animal hunting on their site and was registered on the NiceNic platform. That site alone caused many other sites including mine to get closed. There goes MacroMass.CN and plenty of other .CN websites for good. One dead fish spoils the whole pond or one brat spoils the whole tribe was just a saying and today i saw that happen with my own eyes. Well, Thank YOU Dear Charon for the support. I feel heartbroken very much after getting robbed for my domains in 2013 by moving from macromass.com to macromass.co to finally settling at macromass.cn and that too is now gone for good. I shall loose the very few of clients left who didn't knew the forum and only knew the website. God be with me and with everyone else.

RE: www.macromass.CN - Charon - 05-20-2022

They can read in here. I see guests reading in here all the time.

God will take care of you and all the people you help, Macro.

(05-20-2022, 05:41 PM)Charon Wrote: They can read in here. I see guests reading in here all the time.

God will take care of you and all the people you help, Macro.

Thank YOU Dear Beloved Charon. Heart