IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

RE: www.macromass.PH - Charon - 08-27-2022

I have known macro mass since I saw how he was treated by Evil tester at ioplist.com.

Evil and his minions were so jealous of macro mass.

And all fifty of us banned on that one fateful day by the ET, we all agreed to invite macro to be our first vendor here.

Not only to kick ET in the arse, but we all saw how macro got thru. And he is honorable. I pray with him a lot.

Especially those of you whom are new, and you have read spam from other forums about our vendors *then why do we have so many guests every day now? They like our vendors and our vendors get thru.* Just ignore that fol de rol.

Macro Mass is an honorable man and I have never seen him ship from so many areas. Have so many deals.

Check him out. Communicate with him. He does not lie. He is a glorious friend to this forum now. Enjoy.

RE: www.macromass.PH - Macro Mass - 08-27-2022

(08-27-2022, 12:57 AM)Skink Wrote: Really like the website ,,, I'm impressed with the new live chat and that discount is going to be hard to pass up...

Thank YOU Sir. Heart Heart Heart

(08-27-2022, 01:30 AM)Charon Wrote: I have known macro mass since I saw how he was treated by Evil tester at ioplist.com.

Evil and his minions were so jealous of macro mass.

And all fifty of us banned on that one fateful day by the ET, we all agreed to invite macro to be our first vendor here.

Not only to kick ET in the arse, but we all saw how macro got thru. And he is honorable. I pray with him a lot.

Especially those of you whom are new, and you have read spam from other forums about our vendors *then why do we have so many guests every day now? They like our vendors and our vendors get thru.* Just ignore that fol de rol.

Macro Mass is an honorable man and I have never seen him ship from so many areas. Have so many deals.

Check him out. Communicate with him. He does not lie. He is a glorious friend to this forum now. Enjoy.

People must know that i am all here because of YOU Dear Charon. I have under critical circumstances so many times decided to give up but YOU have never let me go down that path for which i am grateful as always and shall always be. Business, Things in this business may not be what they were years ago but my love, respect & faith in YOU has always been above anything else. Thank YOU so much to you & IceWizard for being with me through thick & thin. Love the both of YOU. Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

RE: www.macromass.PH - Charon - 08-27-2022

Angel Heart

RE: www.macromass.PH - Beeker25 - 08-28-2022

MM is hands down number one! And is someone you can count on! I subscribed and will be sure to let everyone know how much I love his mags!

B

RE: www.macromass.PH - Macro Mass - 08-28-2022

(08-28-2022, 11:35 PM)Beeker25 Wrote: MM is hands down number one! And is someone you can count on! I subscribed and will be sure to let everyone know how much I love his mags!

B

Thank YOU Sir. Heart Heart Heart

RE: www.macromass.PH - peacemaker - 08-30-2022

Hey Mac,
Just received my new order from you.
Thanks for all your fast and polite communications.
Very happy with product and i will most likely make a new order once again from you.
Regards

RE: www.macromass.PH - Macro Mass - 08-30-2022

(08-30-2022, 04:22 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Hey Mac,
Very happy with product and i will most likely make a new order once again from you.
Regards

Thank YOU for your post and your letting me know about your order sir. Glad to hear. Looking forward to your next order soon. Thank YOU once again. Smile

RE: www.macromass.PH - Macro Mass - 09-03-2022

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR BULK BUYERS: WE HAVE 5 MOST RUNNING ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR BULK SHIPMENTS FROM UK WHERE DELIVERY RATE IS 100 PERCENT UK TO UK OR UK TO EUROPE FOR UP TO 1000 KG SHIPMENTS AND SUCCESS RATE ABOVE 90 PERCENT FOR UP TO 5 KG SHIPMENTS TO OTHER DESTINATIONS. DELIVERY IN A WEEK'S TIME WORLDWIDE AND 2 TO 3 DAYS UK TO EUROPE. NEXT DAY DELIVERY UK TO UK. PRICES LISTED ON THE SITE ARE NEGOTIABLE FOR BULK ORDERS FOR ITEMS AVAILABLE FROM UK. FOR INFORMATION OR ORDERING PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AT MACROMASS@HOTMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@GMAIL.COM, MACROMASS@YAHOO.COM, MACROMASS@PROTONMAIL.CH OR AT MACROMASS@TUTANOTA.COM. THANK YOU.

RE: www.macromass.PH - peacemaker - 09-05-2022

(08-30-2022, 04:40 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
Regards

Thank YOU for your post and your letting me know about your order sir. Glad to hear. Looking forward to your next order soon. Thank YOU once again.  Smile

No problems Macro, Thanks for your advice with my latest order i look forward to receiving it.
Also i really appreciate the IOP list Member discount  Smile Thanks so much.

Take Care

RE: www.macromass.PH - Macro Mass - 09-05-2022

(09-05-2022, 08:10 AM)peacemaker Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 04:40 AM)Macro Mass Wrote:
Regards

Thank YOU for your post and your letting me know about your order sir. Glad to hear. Looking forward to your next order soon. Thank YOU once again.  Smile

No problems Macro, Thanks for your advice with my latest order i look forward to receiving it.
Also i really appreciate the IOP list Member discount  Smile Thanks so much.

Take Care

Welcomed Sir. Smile . The thing that amazes me the most is that people are seeing prices reduced to more than half and then discounts being given on them on make everything more affordable yet not ordering. I had posted that the reduction in prices is temporary because dollar price was jumping. Now its back to Normal and since i had bought these listed stocks on Old dollar prices i am still able to offer discounted prices. Once these stocks are over since Dollar is also back to normal the prices would be twice or thrice the prices listed on the website. Those who aren't taking advantage now will regret after a few days when prices would be crazy high.

OK, I just saw someone leaving me an offline message asking about how to available the IOPList $50 or $100 Discount. The process is very simple. Simply place an order on the website MacroMass.COM.PH and e-mail me at any of my e-mail addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromass@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com your order number and your IOPList username. I shall either manually edit your order on the website and apply the discount or i shall guide you about the discount through e-mail. Simple as that.