IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

RE: www.macromass.cn - selfless-desires - 12-08-2015

Order placed - 11/22
TN received - 11/24
Received - 12/8
Quality was as expected, top notch. Pack came as expected and only 14 days including the thanksgiving holiday Smile great job. Quality has yet to be assessed but I'm sure it's excellent as it always is. Got a full box with this one and will be my keep sake.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-08-2015

(12-08-2015, 07:42 PM)selfless-desires Wrote: Order placed - 11/22
TN received - 11/24
Received - 12/8
Quality was as expected, top notch. Pack came as expected and only 14 days including the thanksgiving holiday Smile great job. Quality has yet to be assessed but I'm sure it's excellent as it always is. Got a full box with this one and will be my keep sake.

I Thank YOU for sharing your ordering experience my friend,. Much love for you. Smile

RE: www.macromass.cn - Purenastyplaya - 12-10-2015

Hey Macro, I contacted you on your site. Waiting for a reply. Thanks

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 08:29 PM)Purenastyplaya Wrote: Hey Macro, I contacted you on your site. Waiting for a reply. Thanks

Can you please confirm the order number for which you sent the message. Thank YOU.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Purenastyplaya - 12-10-2015

Thanks for the fast reply!!!

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-10-2015

(12-10-2015, 09:58 PM)Purenastyplaya Wrote: Thanks for the fast reply!!!

Always Welcomed my friend. Smile

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-11-2015

IMPORTANT UPDATE: Our website MacroMass.CN is currently under the process of shifting from one server to another server and would be back up within 24 to 48 hours hopefully. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause to our clients but we are doing all we can to make sure that our client data remains secure and our website unaffected by any kind of attacks in the future. Till the site is back up we would be available at our e-mail addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@protonmail.ch and macromass@tutanota.com . Thank YOU ALL for understanding and co-operating with us always.

RE: www.macromass.cn - chefj1 - 12-12-2015

Mac is the man, I asked about the hold up in PH he assured it was just holiday rush and i just received notice my books have been processed through ISC, NYC Thanks for the great communication I will update when the eagle has landed.
Chef j

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 12-12-2015

(12-12-2015, 03:23 AM)chefj1 Wrote: Mac is the man, I asked about the hold up in PH he assured it was just holiday rush and i just received notice my books have been processed through ISC, NYC Thanks for the great communication I will update when the eagle has landed.
Chef j

Thank YOU for sharing my friend. Things are super slow at this time of the year always.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Purenastyplaya - 12-12-2015

I just made it through all 46 pages of this thread!!! Most reviews point to MM being a great vendor. I hope to be using his services pretty soon.