IOPList.Org
www.MacroMass.COM.PH - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: IOPList (Approved & Recommended) (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: www.MacroMass.COM.PH (/showthread.php?tid=140)

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 04-26-2016

(04-26-2016, 09:33 PM)Back2Good Wrote: Placed order with Macro for an item that's getting harder and harder to find, then, upon consideration, sent message to not only change the shipping location, but to double the order - Nothing but politeness, Macro agreed and I sent additional funds immediately.

Received TN this morning.

Magnificent customer service sir, I salute you.

Thank YOU Sir. I hope you receive your order soon. Smile

RE: www.macromass.cn - Kid A - 04-27-2016

Ok, this is long overdue. Sorry, Macro!

I had an amazing experience ordering from this vendor for the first time. As stated by others, communication is top notch. He happily answered every question I had and then some in an extremely timely manner. Seriously, I wonder when he sleeps because he always was available lol. I even had a quick freak out after sending payment when I read about the scammers impersonating him, but he was quick to reassure me that it was in fact him. This guy has a sense of humor too lol.

Shipped 3/28
Received 4/11

It would have actually been here sooner if not for some screw ups at the PO. The package cleared customs in record time.

Also, the magazines are top notch quality. Very impressed. Great experience. Thanks, Macro!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm located in Northern CA in the US Smile

RE: www.macromass.cn - Macro Mass - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 02:46 PM)Kid A Wrote: Ok, this is long overdue. Sorry, Macro!

I had an amazing experience ordering from this vendor for the first time. As stated by others, communication is top notch. He happily answered every question I had and then some in an extremely timely manner. Seriously, I wonder when he sleeps because he always was available lol. I even had a quick freak out after sending payment when I read about the scammers impersonating him, but he was quick to reassure me that it was in fact him. This guy has a sense of humor too lol.

Shipped 3/28
Received 4/11

It would have actually been here sooner if not for some screw ups at the PO. The package cleared customs in record time.

Also, the magazines are top notch quality. Very impressed. Great experience. Thanks, Macro!

Thank YOU for your feedback sir. Heart Heart Heart

RE: www.macromass.cn - selfless-desires - 04-27-2016

Shipped 3/28
Received 4/11

Uncle Mac's packs like to clear very quickly. Typically same day Smile

RE: www.macromass.cn - teddy1998 - 04-27-2016

(04-27-2016, 05:09 PM)oldman Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 04:18 PM)Breacher Wrote:
(04-24-2016, 03:45 PM)Paul I Am Wrote: I never had order from Marco I'm in UK take 2 long 2 get by the mail here

Hi Paul,

Macro has stocks available in many countries with some very reasonable shipping times. There's also plenty of very helpful information in this thread which should answer many questions you may have.

Cheers,

so now you suggest to me do i buy from him?
You should email MM and only order from the countries he suggests.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Kid A - 04-28-2016

(04-27-2016, 03:23 PM)selfless-desires Wrote:

Shipped 3/28
Received 4/11

Uncle Mac's packs like to clear very quickly. Typically same day Smile

You aren't kidding! I have never seen anything get through customs that quickly. Well done!

RE: www.macromass.cn - Kon1erPMSQUAD - 04-28-2016

Well, it's not a PURE FACT I must do bizz with uncle mac, because TS MORE LIKELY THAN NOT HE DONT SELL PEOPLE CRAP, AND YES THIS IS RAP, BUT M SPENDING MY STACKS, WHEN THAT PAYCHECK NEXT WEEK, FILLS MY POCKETS WITH GREENBACKS LMAO (Sorry guys 'm a lttle medcated off of oregons great green herb, the cannabis sativa plant).  think my next new 1st time order will be with uncle mac, cuz that nickname is just FKn BTCHING! Hey mac do you do any kind of discounts or bonuses for first time customers? Im not trying to sound greedy just curious if you do or if you ever have? Ether way I well check out your list and payment info and be getting in touch with you in another week or so. Thank you for treating all of us OP fans with so much dignity and respect and prompt service, you my friend are a gentleman and a scholar.

RE: www.macromass.cn - selfless-desires - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 03:17 AM)Kon1erPMSQUAD Wrote: Well, it's not a PURE FACT I must do bizz with uncle mac, because TS MORE LIKELY THAN NOT HE DONT SELL PEOPLE CRAP, AND YES THIS IS RAP, BUT M SPENDING MY STACKS, WHEN THAT PAYCHECK NEXT WEEK, FILLS MY POCKETS WITH GREENBACKS LMAO (Sorry guys 'm a lttle medcated off of oregons great green herb, the cannabis sativa plant).  think my next new 1st time order will be with uncle mac, cuz that nickname is just FKn BTCHING! Hey mac do you do any kind of discounts or bonuses for first time customers? Im not trying to sound greedy just curious if you do or if you ever have? Ether way I well check out your list and payment info and be getting in touch with you in another week or so. Thank you for treating all of us OP fans with so much dignity and respect and prompt service, you my friend are a gentleman and a scholar.

There is another thread for that.... Please email him and do not clutter this thread with loud noisy rants. Please please please keep it to relevant information only.  I know you're new here but please read the form rules before posting

RE: www.macromass.cn - teddy1998 - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 03:17 AM)Kon1erPMSQUAD Wrote: Well, it's not a PURE FACT I must do bizz with uncle mac, because TS MORE LIKELY THAN NOT HE DONT SELL PEOPLE CRAP, AND YES THIS IS RAP, BUT M SPENDING MY STACKS, WHEN THAT PAYCHECK NEXT WEEK, FILLS MY POCKETS WITH GREENBACKS LMAO (Sorry guys 'm a lttle medcated off of oregons great green herb, the cannabis sativa plant).  think my next new 1st time order will be with uncle mac, cuz that nickname is just FKn BTCHING! Hey mac do you do any kind of discounts or bonuses for first time customers? Im not trying to sound greedy just curious if you do or if you ever have? Ether way I well check out your list and payment info and be getting in touch with you in another week or so. Thank you for treating all of us OP fans with so much dignity and respect and prompt service, you my friend are a gentleman and a scholar.

I don't believe there are discounts unless you're a consistent customer.  You will be exceptionally happy with MM's products and services.

RE: www.macromass.cn - Purenastyplaya - 04-29-2016

Macro has a discount code in the iop discount section!!!