IOPList.Org
Vicodin/Percs? - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Who's Got It (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Vicodin/Percs? (/showthread.php?tid=2518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 01-11-2017

u give me too much credit. i just know whom does not fit in with us rather quickly.

they give themselves away very fast, right, nick? all from DBG huh? well, aren't we popular.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - nickolyko - 01-12-2017

Yes they do give themselves very fast , they are not aware of you I think they are comming from a forum that you became member if you pay, then they pay for been scamed by their own admins and mods and if they pay again they can vent under some odd conditions. They vent each other, buy back from vents or other members and then sell with a finagle pay to others there . Many are banned in the other forum because they don't pay back the percentage to those they should or are not doing business with the mods there. Funny isn't it ? Then they came here to pretend members and no time try to start venting. There was such cases in our home here recently. I say too much and I must shush for now. There are ears and eyes here in the public theads. Those for now and sorry for been such a bigmouth.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Angirlou - 05-03-2017

Charon, I don't want to break any rules or get kicked off.i just started and was looking around for some pain relief. Pls tell me if I'm doing something I shouldn't be or if I need to start somewhere else

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 05-03-2017

First, one reads the rules.  Imperative now in this dangerous climate where many a vendor (and clients) went thru what seems like a year of hell.

http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Check here:  http://ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=5  There are good vendors in this area.

But, one learns the most by doing the welcome thread.  Being accepted by our family.  And, getting in ur first fifty posts for other vendors.  Some vendors, u will need 150 posts.

But, in the list I just gave u, check macro. One reads his site but ONLY ORDERS FROM EMAIL. macromass@gmail.com

There is SSS4U in this list.  Tramadol shop. All in the second included link.

Both will have pain relief and u don't need fifty posts to see them.

But the real aim now is to achieve 150 posts.  Too many other forums put up info and LE was right there to read it and shut the vendor Payment Method and/or vendor down.

Just remember, we say nothing in public forums that could hurt our forum, our vendors, or our members.

Once u have fifty posts, u may PM other members.  See SY vendors whom are expensive but fast and have what u stated.

Do a welcome thread.  Our pioneer members will be less than thrilled if u do not.

Then check the list of IOPlist vendors i included in this post.

Also, check the who's got it thread.

Good luck.  You are doing just fine.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - nickolyko - 05-03-2017

I suggest that the above post by Charon should be a learn by heart post for all new members . It could solve most of problems that occur when a new member is getting anxious and try to find what is in need in such speed that is violating safety and usually leads to punishment and banning .

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - mr nobody - 05-13-2017

(05-03-2017, 10:30 PM)nickolyko Wrote: I suggest that the above post by Charon should be a learn by heart post for all new members . It could solve most of problems that occur when a new member is getting anxious and try to find what is in need in such speed that is violating safety and usually leads to punishment and banning .

I understand that some people need/want things fast.  This is not a game and things are not as simple as they seem.  There are many scam vendors and BS forums out there and a first or early post for pk is just a dead giveaway.  Could get into detail but I will not because I would rather be somewhere (here) that understands that a forum should be more than "who has brand x?"

Side note my spelling and grammar and formatting is a little off (new keyboard).

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 05-13-2017

wow. they never did the welcome thread. nor replied. they read for about an hour and have not been back.

it was like the infinitely boring but inevitable question from newbies at db.com, hey, where are the PKs man? that drove us all crazy.

and, when they put up a post like that, the scammers will now contact poster with various and assorted sundry.

most of it bunk or lethal.

In these dangerous times, we cannot fall for someone saying they need PKs with their only post. It seems cruel but i have seen way too much. Just as we learned from TED Bundy, an american serial killer whom preyed on the kindness of females to get them and kill them, we have learned that many a poster whom asks for the kindness of a "free pass" to our entire forum, will take that info and post it everywhere. They probably don't have end stage. They just like the feeling of a PK. Its people like you, Angirlou, that make receiving comfort for real illnesses very difficult online right now Or, if they don't receive the next day, they post up payment methods. And, another forum has a disgusting little trick of calling LE and child protective services on a vendor if they are a tad bit late with delivery.

Shame on u all. This is not a game to those of us with diseases that have no cures, no hope of recovery.

Don't frig with us. Everyone is looking for something, and they all seem to want it NOW. life does not work that way, as u will learn.

Here? You must earn trust by posting. So we can know you.

Eh gads, it was more tactfully worded than all those: whose got the oxy? that we used to see. Don't forget, those forums were taken down by LE.

We have rules one must follow for very good reasons. Guess you are not coming back? Hmmm. My God if u knew how sick so many on this site are, with years and years of records to prove same, you would not make your first post begging for PKs. That bespeaks the character of an addict.

I believe we may be the wrong forum for u, Angirlou. Are you sick? Any special reason u don't want to break rules but YOU NEED PKS RITE NOW?

Sounds a tad bit disingenuous to those of us with actual diseases and chronic pain, chronic anxiety, PTSD and on.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - dudcat - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 05:54 PM)Charon Wrote: wow. they never did the welcome thread.  nor replied.  they read for about an hour and have not been back.

it was like the infinitely boring but inevitable question from newbies at db.com, hey, where are the PKs man? that drove us all crazy.

and, when they put up a post like that, the scammers will now contact poster with various and assorted sundry.

most of it bunk or lethal.

In these dangerous times, we cannot fall for someone saying they need PKs with their only post.  It seems cruel but i have seen way too much.  Just as we learned from TED Bundy, an american serial killer whom preyed on the kindness of females to get them and kill them, we have learned that many a poster whom asks for the kindness of a "free pass" to our entire forum, will take that info and post it everywhere. They probably don't have end stage. They just like the feeling of a PK.  Its people like you, Angirlou, that make receiving comfort for real illnesses very difficult online right now Or, if they don't receive the next day, they post up payment methods.  And, another forum has a disgusting little trick of calling LE and child protective services on a vendor if they are a tad bit late with delivery.

Shame on u all.  This is not a game to those of us with diseases that have no cures, no hope of recovery.

Don't frig with us.  Everyone is looking for something, and they all seem to want it NOW.  life does not work that way, as u will learn.

Here? You must earn trust by posting.  So we can know you.

Eh gads, it was more tactfully worded than all those: whose got the oxy? that we used to see.  Don't forget, those forums were taken down by LE.

We have rules one must follow for very good reasons.  Guess you are not coming back?  Hmmm.  My God if u knew how sick so many on this site are, with years and years of records to prove same, you would not make your first post begging for PKs.  That bespeaks the character of an addict.

I believe we may be the wrong forum for u, Angirlou. Are you sick?  Any special reason u don't want to break rules but YOU NEED PKS RITE NOW?

Sounds a tad bit disingenuous to those of us with actual diseases and chronic pain, chronic anxiety, PTSD and on.
Good for you Charon.  I have been active here for a few weeks now and let me tell you - there is healing within the forum itself.  Desperados need not apply. -dc

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 05-13-2017

i was reading a few of ur posts tonite, btw.

u r an awesome addition to our wee family. ur sharing is very much appreciated. as is ur civility.

just sayin.

Nonetheless, that was just such a kindly post. I am glad u r comfortable here.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - dudcat - 05-13-2017

(05-13-2017, 09:58 PM)Charon Wrote: i was reading a few of ur posts tonite, btw.

u r an awesome addition to our wee family.  ur sharing is very much appreciated.  as is ur civility.

just sayin.

Nonetheless, that was just such a kindly post.  I am glad u r comfortable here.

Hey.  Thanks.  I dig it here, and you are great. -dc