IOPList.Org
Vicodin/Percs? - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Who's Got It (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Vicodin/Percs? (/showthread.php?tid=2518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - deepspace9 - 08-20-2017

Wow, are we finally entering the police state into healthcare. Sickening.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 08-20-2017

u know some company had workers put a chip into their hand b/w thumb and first finger. to ID the corpse if they go missing?

no. they know where u are. at all times. same with smart phones. and all these sudden tests to do your DNA test online.

Its a legal team's dream to get that evidence on some people.

But, I foresee that with that info, and it will be sold, if genes show one is prone to cancer or whatever, one may not get hired. One may be treated as inferior. No one wants to know their entire life till the end cuz sometimes its too painful. But, do we want our so called enemies to know it? Know our weak spots and potential illnesses?

The times they have a changed since u were here.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Cricket - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017, 03:22 PM)Charon Wrote: u know some company had workers put a chip into their hand b/w thumb and first finger.  to ID the corpse if they go missing?

no.  they know where u are. at all times. same with smart phones.  and all these sudden tests to do your DNA test online.

Its a legal team's dream to get that evidence on some people.

But, I foresee that with that info, and it will be sold, if genes show one is prone to cancer or whatever, one may not get hired.  One may be treated as inferior.  No one wants to know their entire life till the end cuz sometimes its too painful.  But, do we want our so called enemies to know it?  Know our weak spots and potential illnesses?

The times they have a changed since u were here.

HA! It's a SLAVE new world. Angry

Cricket

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 08-21-2017

No, i did try Ms. cricket. When some major act was going into the works. I had just been a co admin many yrs ago and i drafted a simple letters to one's respresentatives. Petitions. And I sent them to all I had emails for. Only my niece signed the petition cuz everyone said to me: It will never happen in America.

Well, surprise, surprise, surprise.

Most of us thought our lives would not end up like this. Rather thrown away by those in power. Useless eaters i believe cricket called us.

And, I saw the news in this county where the Head wanted to put up disabled in a fixed up jail. Cuz disability was all due to lack of hygiene. Balderdash. I was mocked for how clean i keep myself. It was not guilt. It was cuz i knew other school people had germs and the animals i rescued had germs.

The jail is not in place. yet. Then, i saw the same son of a monkey's breath, in a soundbite when they denied dental care to medicare patients below poverty level, i saw his sound bite: well, they can drink soup. ha ha ha ha.

And, now they have taken away meds. Even dirt and plants are on the way out in many a state.

But, to take care of ourselves? My disability per year, which is deemed high as my husband died very young, is below the minimum wage one must make to live in the Affordable housing apts put up this last two years.

I make like 300$ less than one must make. And many ads state no DSS/ One must present credit reports,prove a regular income of at least 2000 a month for one person.

Man, is this world difficult.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Orange rabbit - 08-22-2017

Cricket so good to hear from you. How you been doing? How are those doggies? Keeping you busy I am sure. PM me if you want. Glad to see you on the board.
OR

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - kevinjay4400 - 09-10-2017

I'm new I hope I'm not breaking any rules but I've BEEN READING & looking for hours now for an iop who has pk such as the ones that start with V N or O but all I can see find is the ones that start with T&C am I looking in the wrong area guys?

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Furyan66 - 09-10-2017

(09-10-2017, 12:02 PM)kevinjay4400 Wrote: I'm new   I hope I'm not breaking any rules but I've BEEN READING &  looking for hours now for an iop who has pk such as the  ones that start with   V  N or O  but all I can see find is the ones that start with T&C        am I looking in the wrong area guys?

Hey kevinjay4400

Reading here is the best. with what you are seeking on this forum you have to kind of build up a rep first before that kind of classified info is available. Gotta get that post count up a bit.
I put some info on your welcome thread for you to read.

Just gonna take a little time.

Peace All

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Moonfairy0803 - 09-07-2018

I'm reading this thread in awe. I work in the medical field and it makes me sick.. I can give these patients a strong iv PK every 2 hours and people at home have to suffer. I myself had a total hysterectomy and got 5 days of a pk. I suffer with back problems due to my job and get nothing. At this point I hope a die young cause I dont want to live in pain for the rest of my life

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Salty - 09-22-2018

I'd love to be of some help... but I'm a newbie lol.... still learning :-)

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Hollywoodjimbo - 09-24-2018

Californication is no better. My pharmacy refused to fill my pk's because they were afraid of the dea! Seriously!
My dr is a few hundred miles away from where i'm currently staying and I only have to show up every 3 months. I emailed the dea, complained and then got some type of generic "Gee wiz, so sorry you're F'd up and the pharmacy won't fill". Bottom line, this was 3 months ago, I went through the wd's and now just live with the pain from a spinal surgery that went horribly bad. I went to a local dr near the pharmacy where I was denied, spoke with the Dr, she looked up my records and saw I have been on pk's for 5 yrs and then rudely told me "I don't prescribe narcotics!" I was stunned. Now, everyone in debilitating pain is nothing but a narcotic heroin addict! I could go on and on with this rant, but I shant! Hey, I'm a poet and didn't know it!
Mucho love to you all. Especially you, our dear Charon!
Dude
P.S. I have a lovely picture of my spine with the f'd up metal installed improperly and I'd post it if I knew how! Anyone? Thanks....that is all....for now......maybe soon...I hope....waiting on a couple of things.....