IOPList.Org
Vicodin/Percs? - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: International Online Pharmacies (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Who's Got It (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Vicodin/Percs? (/showthread.php?tid=2518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 09-24-2018

Unreal, The Dude. Let us still believe someone will realize the insanity of all this.

We want to live and contribute. But we cannot in never ending pain and without any benzos for those of us with PTSD or issues such as seizures and all, It is the pits.

I am so sorry my friend.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - invisiblejungle - 09-25-2018

I have friends who are veterans with war injuries, and they can't get painkillers anymore. What an absolute mess...

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 09-25-2018

It seems we have stopped taking care of our veterans in so many ways.

Horrific.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Orange rabbit - 09-25-2018

Hollywood I have also been seeing my Ortho for over 15'yrs. had one knee replacement, and now the last few years my second knee is blown out and will need surgery. Always get a cortisone shot and a script every xxxx months. I follow the rules.

Last time I was there, my dr made some comments about my script. Said you know I don't think the pharmacy will fill it and then went on and on. Scared the bedgeezes out of me. And then gave me the lecture of the govt cutting down on the drug. Well formheaven sake, this md has been giving me this drug and knows the pain I am in. Like you has the X-rays and MRI. And I have RA through out the body.

Anyway more to the story, but I took the script to the drugstore and I had no problem with getting it filled. Lucky this time, but from all I am hearing how,long will I have the luck.

I know there are others in more pain than me. But I am really starting to worry. More than I ever had.
Just know I hear ya and pray for you to that we can get through all this for however long it takes.
OR

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Salty - 09-26-2018

Supposedly as of now you can not be prescribed more than 7 days worth of pain meds without seeing the doctor again. On top of that... I wad in CVS the other day and the pharmacist was giving a pain med script to a customer and said "you may want to watch how you take this... the dr wrote it for every 4 to 6 hours as needed for 4 days, but the number of pills prescribed will only last 2 days"! lol...idiots

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Salty - 10-01-2018

(07-31-2017, 11:58 PM)Charon Wrote: Actually, big pharma is only prescribing a select few meds to cover all ur illnesses.  They want one to take an anti depressant for pain.  They are pushing a horrifically dangerous medicine, humira, for RA, for which it was intended, but also for skin issues, chrons disease, and anything they can think of.

Doctors are still being prosecuted for writing PK or benzo scripts throughout USA.   But i bet any members of the prosecution team will surely want appropriate treatment when they develop the autoimmune diseases or cancer.

It is cuz so many are, without warning, being cut off the benzo and or the PK that doctors prescribed even four months ago, that these people are turning to wacko anti psychotic drugs.  Those can be prescribed.  Might make u nuts, but hey, doctors only take an oath to do no harm.  sighs.

And, they are turning to meds of others, or what they can get on the corner.

This is a brutal time.  It keeps getting worse.  

But, if u have read pretty much every post and email and PM that i have over almost a quarter of a century, u would see that so many are having formerly legit meds just cut down on them.

We, the chronically ill, are deemed problematic to society.  So, no one cares if we face pain daily.  People are being forced to go thru the end stages of cancer with ibuprophen now.  That is cruel and shows indifference to the needs of patients.

The new doctors coming out of medical school are being trained that all we want is PK and benzo.  Watch out for little old sick people.

Its barbaric and seems to be getting worse daily.

Hey I know this was posted a while back, but I was just reading over it. Why is Humira so bad? Just curious because I've been taking it for over a year for psoriasis. It works well at controlling that, but I am aware of the lowered immune system. Just wondering if there's something else.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Froggy - 10-05-2018

Reading over all of this is so sad and frustrating!  I know there are those out there WAY worse off than me & until recently I naively thought I would be spared. I have a great doc, she’s known me for ever. I’m a good patient & a happy productive member of society. I own my own business, which is a very physical job. I’ve broken my back twice & neck has arthritis which makes my demanding job impossible without the 6 little helpers my doc allows me a day. I’ve made due with a little help here & there from IOP’s. But at my physical this year on her way out the door she says, how do you feel about cutting your meds in 1/2?  I doubt you’ll even notice.  And before I could even answer she zoomed out the door! She would never consider such a thing with my functional blood pressure meds!  But apparently now these are “luxury meds “ & not necessary for survival. ?

Now it’s really beyond difficult to manage my job. I have clients that want to send horses & riders to me & i have to say that I can’t take them. I’m trying to lump all of the work into a few hours where I can take most of a days meds & be comfortable enough to ride & teach for that timeframe. Once it wears off, I’m done. I love what I do & the depression of not being able to do it is setting in as well. I’m sure they’ll be happy to treat that though! SMH

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Charon - 10-05-2018

salty: u can use G00gle search but u will get ads for ur illness till the cows come home. quite irksome.

so use duck duck go as ur search engine. it is private.

look up all side effects of humira so u can may a reasoned decision in light of all the facts.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Wannabenormal18 - 10-06-2018

(10-05-2018, 04:20 PM)Froggy Wrote: Reading over all of this is so sad and frustrating!  I know there are those out there WAY worse off than me & until recently I naively thought I would be spared. I have a great doc, she’s known me for ever. I’m a good patient & a happy productive member of society. I own my own business, which is a very physical job. I’ve broken my back twice & neck has arthritis which makes my demanding job impossible without the 6 little helpers my doc allows me a day. I’ve made due with a little help here & there from IOP’s. But at my physical this year on her way out the door she says, how do you feel about cutting your meds in 1/2?  I doubt you’ll even notice.  And before I could even answer she zoomed out the door! She would never consider such a thing with my functional blood pressure meds!  But apparently now these are “luxury meds “ & not necessary for survival. ?

Now it’s really beyond difficult to manage my job. I have clients that want to send horses & riders to me & i have to say that I can’t take them. I’m trying to lump all of the work into a few hours where I can take most of a days meds & be comfortable enough to ride & teach for that timeframe. Once it wears off, I’m done. I love what I do & the depression of not being able to do it is setting in as well. I’m sure they’ll be happy to treat that though! SMH
 I had a similar situation albeit worse if you can imagine that. I have been dealing with depression, anxiety and insomnia my whole life. I was prescribed benzos. Dr tells me to stop cold turkey. I know better than that but listen to him. I proceeded to have 3 seizures and broken bones because of it. I don’t understand what these drs are thinking sometimes. The dr I am seeing now prescribed me a lot of benzos knowing I had problems with them yet has such a look of disgust on his face when I asked about xyrem which would help me sleep without the negative consequences of the benzos.

RE: Vicodin/Percs? - Salty - 10-08-2018

(10-05-2018, 04:38 PM)Charon Wrote: salty: u can use G00gle search but u will get ads for ur illness till the cows come home.  quite irksome.

so use duck duck go as ur search engine. it is private.

look up all side effects of humira so u can may a reasoned decision in light of all the facts.

Thanks Char!