Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kratom
(12-01-2017, 04:51 AM)LilRaquel Wrote: Hlbmco, cat nip $5.99 an oz. that’s crazy expensive. My herb vender sells for 8$ a lb strong stuff, I make cat toys. Anyhoo, my nip vendor doesn’t offer Kratom, so thanks for the lead.

lol, im sure catnip is cheap other places...but this is a kratom thread(and vendor).  You can get some kratom for you and nip for the puss. Big Grin
(11-20-2017, 03:43 PM)Balls and chain Wrote: sent you a PM, bud.

(11-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Charon Wrote: We do not allow Us to US sources on here in re: scheduled medicines.

So, MMJ is still a sch one, so nobody put up any sources now please.

However, kratom is still on the fence legally, and can therefore be posted in this thread, the source, without me removing your head. k?

When we say no US to US transactions, it does refer to scheduled medicines.  Unless and until kratom becomes a scheduled med, it is acceptable to post the source.

Thank you for asking though.

good to know! I just sent the OP a link to another forum..but one of the better sources is here: http://www.shop.healthbodyandmindcompany.com/main.sc

For those on a budget, check out the bargain bin and the clearance sale

I heard heard the DEA is looking at rating Kraton the same as schedule 1. Like marijuana. Having pot set at 1 is ridiculous. It has ruined so many lives with the legal system

Regards Eddie
(12-06-2017, 03:09 AM)esbayne Wrote:
(11-20-2017, 03:43 PM)Balls and chain Wrote: sent you a PM, bud.

(11-20-2017, 12:39 AM)Charon Wrote: We do not allow Us to US sources on here in re: scheduled medicines.

So, MMJ is still a sch one, so nobody put up any sources now please.

However, kratom is still on the fence legally, and can therefore be posted in this thread, the source, without me removing your head. k?

When we say no US to US transactions, it does refer to scheduled medicines.  Unless and until kratom becomes a scheduled med, it is acceptable to post the source.

Thank you for asking though.

good to know! I just sent the OP a link to another forum..but one of the better sources is here: http://www.shop.healthbodyandmindcompany.com/main.sc

For those on a budget, check out the bargain bin and the clearance sale

I heard heard the DEA is looking at rating Kraton the same as schedule 1. Like marijuana. Having pot set at 1 is ridiculous. It has ruined so many lives with the legal system

Regards Eddie

they are, but this has happened many times in the past with no avail. Let's hope this time has the same results.
I know this is a little off the subject of Kratom vendors, but if anyone wants to learn more about Kratom, there is a show on Viceland called Hamilton's Pharmacopeia. All of the episodes in Season 1 and 2 are very interesting, but the one on Kratom was extremely interesting and informative. I suggest checking out the episode if you'd like to learn a lot more about Kratom.
(12-15-2017, 03:12 PM)Freedom420 Wrote: I know this is a little off the subject of Kratom vendors, but if anyone wants to learn more about Kratom, there is a show on Viceland called Hamilton's Pharmacopeia. All of the episodes in Season 1 and 2 are very interesting, but the one on Kratom was extremely interesting and informative. I suggest checking out the episode if you'd like to learn a lot more about Kratom.

I watched that exact episode the other day..it is indeed, very informative.

I have to laugh at Hamilton wearing ALL WHITE clothes to trek through the jungles. lol.
I've always gotten very good quality product from https://www.kratomcollection.com/

It's been a really long time since I've ordered because I stocked up when they were having a buy one get one free sale, but when people come over, even those who consider themselves connoisseurs, and try the kratom from kratom collection they are blown away by its potency. I can only speak for the plain leaf, I've never ordered extracts of any kind.
(12-16-2017, 08:09 PM)Lunar Wrote: I've always gotten very good quality product from https://www.kratomcollection.com/

It's been a really long time since I've ordered because I stocked up when they were having a buy one get one free sale, but when people come over, even those who consider themselves connoisseurs, and try the kratom from kratom collection they are blown away by its potency. I can only speak for the plain leaf, I've never ordered extracts of any kind.

I'd stay away from extracts, makes your tolerance shoot waaaay up. Stick with the leaves, IMO.

Regarding the site you posted, they have nothing in stock.
Hey all, K was moved to Sched 1 in September and I don't believe that decision has been reversed. Better check with the admin, because I do not believe it can still be discussed on here (at least for the time being). Peace. RM
Unless and until we have confirmation on this, we cannot allow talk of a sch one in this forum.

It is not worth it. Use your PM system if you must.

But, this is serious if they did apply this to the laws as was being speculated.

If anyone has the link for change of schedule, u may post it here. Use hxxp: in stead of http.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-31-2017, 12:30 PM)Rafterman Wrote: Hey all, K was moved to Sched 1 in September and I don't believe that decision has been reversed. Better check with the admin, because I do not believe it can still be discussed on here (at least for the time being). Peace. RM

negative on it being scheduled. They tried but to no avail.