Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very Weird
that's scary Sx!T not knowing and then get those side effects ..... walking thin line folks be safe PLEASE!!! FOR HEVENS SAKE BE SAFE

(12-31-2015, 02:10 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Hi Nonoo, nice to see you.  

Cricket, the best way to ID fakes is by weight.  Fake PKs are not consistent in weight.  

Maybe some of our other members can weigh in (lol) with the specifics.

You woukd have to buy a digital scale that goes to the decimal point of difference and know the weight of non-fakes, same brand of course.

I am pretty sure this would work.

you can get digital scales cheap I have 1 to weigh out sinkers when I make my bass lures it measures  in tenths

(01-01-2016, 11:12 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 02:01 AM)Linville Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 12:43 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 01:54 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Oh shoot Cricket that stinks that there are some more of the weird fakes in your stash.

Is there a visual you can use to weed them out?

I ask as I think it's possible that there could be just a couple of fakes in a batch.  

Meaning that just because one is bad, it does not necessarily mean the whole batch is bad.  

Glad your

Hi FP,

These look exactly like real Watsons in every way. I did a home drug test on them and the results turned almost black. If I read it right, it showed it as an amphedamine (sp?)
I looked that up and saw that 2 of the adverse effects of that are restlessness and tremors. That's what they do to me.
It ticks me off because I have no clue how many I really have in my stash. I know I have good ones, but don't know which is good or bad until I take them. I know the guy is not gonna replace all the Watson's I have, so I may be out of a bunch of money. I also do not want that showing up in my UA at PM doc.

I also tested one from my pharmacy which came up with the correct reading. I'm mad because the comfortable stash I've saved up is now not so comfortable. I've got a lot of money invested in putting this stash together that I now can't trust.

May these fakers all burn in hell for what they do, possibly risking peoples lives. But, they only care about the money.
DAMMIT!

X2 on your last sentence.....

But what I think you say is in them is a weight loss drug so I cannot understand why they or anybody would think that a good substitute for a PK.....jeez

They are white Watson correct.?

Correct Linville. They are the white Watson, or should be. These suckers are so well faked that there's no way to tell if they're legit until you take it.

Cricket, the best way to ID fakes is by weight.  Fake PKs are not consistent in weight.  

You woukd have to buy a digital scale that goes to the decimal point of difference and know the weight of non-fakes, same brand of course.

That would be a great idea, only I don't know which are the good ones. They're all mixed together. I'll have to wait until I get my next script for them to know.
I will have to look into one of those scales.

Thanks my friend and have a Happy and Healthier New Year.

Cricket
they make 1 that is very reasonable priced look on amazon I make lures and measure in tenths  would be great investment lmk ill send model # if cant locate
(01-07-2016, 07:02 PM)airraid101 Wrote: that's scary Sx!T not knowing and then get those side effects ..... walking thin line folks be safe PLEASE!!! FOR HEVENS SAKE BE SAFE

you can get digital scales cheap I have 1 to weigh out sinkers when I make my bass lures it measures  in tenths

(01-01-2016, 11:12 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 02:01 AM)Linville Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 12:43 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(12-30-2015, 01:54 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Oh shoot Cricket that stinks that there are some more of the weird fakes in your stash.

Is there a visual you can use to weed them out?

I ask as I think it's possible that there could be just a couple of fakes in a batch.  

Meaning that just because one is bad, it does not necessarily mean the whole batch is bad.  

Glad your

Hi FP,

These look exactly like real Watsons in every way. I did a home drug test on them and the results turned almost black. If I read it right, it showed it as an amphedamine (sp?)
I looked that up and saw that 2 of the adverse effects of that are restlessness and tremors. That's what they do to me.
It ticks me off because I have no clue how many I really have in my stash. I know I have good ones, but don't know which is good or bad until I take them. I know the guy is not gonna replace all the Watson's I have, so I may be out of a bunch of money. I also do not want that showing up in my UA at PM doc.

I also tested one from my pharmacy which came up with the correct reading. I'm mad because the comfortable stash I've saved up is now not so comfortable. I've got a lot of money invested in putting this stash together that I now can't trust.

May these fakers all burn in hell for what they do, possibly risking peoples lives. But, they only care about the money.
DAMMIT!

X2 on your last sentence.....

But what I think you say is in them is a weight loss drug so I cannot understand why they or anybody would think that a good substitute for a PK.....jeez

They are white Watson correct.?

Correct Linville. They are the white Watson, or should be. These suckers are so well faked that there's no way to tell if they're legit until you take it.

That would be a great idea, only I don't know which are the good ones. They're all mixed together. I'll have to wait until I get my next script for them to know.
I will have to look into one of those scales.

Thanks my friend and have a Happy and Healthier New Year.

Cricket
they make 1 that is very reasonable priced look on amazon I make lures and measure in tenths  would be great investment lmk ill send model # if cant locate

Hi guys,
Sorry I wasn't here for a few days. Computer problems.

I have found a way to detect the bad Watsons. A real Watson hydro 10 has very sharp clean letters. These bad ones look the same except the letters are not as sharp and clear. Boy, I have found a bunch in my stash. UGH
(01-09-2016, 03:53 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Cricket, Good you figured out a way to ID the fakes.  Bad you discovered so many.  

But good that you did so before you failed a PM UA.

If you don't mind me asking, would you say 10% of your total stash are fakes, give or take?

Hey Fire,

I guess that might be close. I'm in negotiations with my vendor right now about how we can fix this. Hoping he will work with me on this. That is if he wants to keep a long time good customer. I'm pretty sure we'll get something worked out.

Have a very nice weekend my friend. Smile
(01-10-2016, 02:45 AM)Cricket Wrote:
(01-09-2016, 03:53 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Cricket, Good you figured out a way to ID the fakes.  Bad you discovered so many.  

But good that you did so before you failed a PM UA.

If you don't mind me asking, would you say 10% of your total stash are fakes, give or take?

Hey Fire,

I guess that might be close. I'm in negotiations with my vendor right now about how we can fix this. Hoping he will work with me on this. That is if he wants to keep a long time good customer. I'm pretty sure we'll get something worked out.

Have a very nice weekend my friend.  Smile

I heard back from my guy and he agreed to my terms for resolution. He said he was changing his supplier because he hates to do his customers wrong. Glad he cares about his customers. Smile
No bueno.
Any vendor selling reproductions without stating they are copies shouldn't be trust
Its the cartel anyway if domestic US mex vendor.
(01-27-2016, 06:14 PM)JJ Abrams Wrote: No bueno.
Any vendor selling reproductions without stating they are copies shouldn't be trust

I have been with my SY guy for yrs. with never a problem. I always got the real thing except for the last batch I got. These fakes are so well done that he probably didn't know until customers started complaining. The important thing is that he's more than willing to replace them.
I'm pretty sure this happens from time to time with lots of vendors. If they're worth their salt, they fix the problem. He's always been very good to me, so he hasn't lost my trust yet. Mistakes do happen in this game.
(01-27-2016, 09:13 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 06:14 PM)JJ Abrams Wrote: No bueno.

I have been with my SY guy for yrs. with never a problem. I always got the real thing except for the last batch I got. These fakes are so well done that he probably didn't know until customers started complaining. The important thing is that he's more than willing to replace them.
I'm pretty sure this happens from time to time with lots of vendors. If they're worth their salt, they fix the problem. He's always been very good to me, so he hasn't lost my trust yet. Mistakes do happen in this game.

Done. I receiver the replacements yesterday for the bad Watsons.
My SY guy is a man of his word. Smile
Sy benzos are iffy in my experience. I have gotten 30 piece pharmapram blisters that were far worse than loose ones, i have gotten the realest looking rivotryl strips-roche hologram, real class job- that were maybe .5mg instead of 2. Oddly enough the only ones i'm sure were never fake are the 2mg farmapram "ladder bars".
Kinda weird -you have access to hi level USA meds, but stuff thats otc in your own country has to be bathtub made? I literally have no idea, it seems like the effort to press benzos would take away from more profitable work for the guys at the top of the foodchain
Well the point of faking the Watson's would be the same as faking anything. More profit
. but amphetamine isn't much cheaper than the real deal and the effects would be totally different
Just a strange circumstance. Why wouldn't they use chalk or Tylenol. Selling the real thing is making them rich anyway . but they want every quick $.
Might consider a purchase of Cogentin just in case. Dystonia
Try 25 Benadryl to see if that stops any shaking. This will tell you if its a reaction to the ssri and tram or something else
Speaking from experience, the fentanyl perk's were not as wide spread as may have been mentioned.
What is coming over is a variant of an MDMA or AVP. Being called in some areas as Ch ina Wh ite.
I am not into that H nor ever will... but one must remember if someone says that word H and the product is white and powder... its not right.
True antidote of the reaction in crisis is B52 ... Benadryl 50 mg, Haldol 5mg Ativan 2 mg
Just some info