Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Disclaimer&Please Post F2F sources
Knowing that we rarely get Face to Face consults anymore, I am just messing around with a partner in crime, that weasel Orange Clay.

Well, she is beating me. But, lord have mercy, thank god she found one for a state that I could not find.

Just ignore our attempts at being frivilous.

But, please, do post any F2F in the state mentioned.

(pay no attention to the women posting lyrics in here. u don't really see any lyrics, do ya?)
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-13-2015, 06:22 PM)Charon Wrote: Knowing that we rarely get Face to Face consults anymore, I am just messing around with a partner in crime, that weasel Orange Clay.

Well, she is beating me.  But, lord have mercy, thank god she found one for a state that I could not find.

(pay no attention to the women posting lyrics in here.  u don't really see any lyrics, do ya?)

Your partner in crime is still working on more state songs, a few will be very hard. Cheesy songs for some.... Big Grin

" To open a shop is easy, to keep it open is an art"
Heart
cheesy is good. we have a mission to accomplish, and if it takes cheesy? then, cheesy it will be, ms. partner in crime.

(05-13-2015, 06:22 PM)Charon Wrote: Knowing that we rarely get Face to Face consults anymore, I am just messing around with a partner in crime, that weasel Orange Clay.

Well, she is beating me.  But, lord have mercy, thank god she found one for a state that I could not find.

(pay no attention to the women posting lyrics in here.  u don't really see any lyrics, do ya?)

Charon, I am so confused is this a place to post location where you can get a FAIR F2F consultation or is this a kind of joke. I am new so sometimes I find myself a bit lost. 

Wouldn't disclosing a location for a F2F alert peering eyes on to your location, at least in a general sense? I do know places where I have gone to get fair F2F consultations across the country since I am constantly traveling. I worry though that for one I would be breaking the rules about posting specific locations, also I worry could find myself a target for some authorities possibly and finally I worry that I could put these doctors in some sort of harms way.

Any direction would be most appreciated, I would love to help, but would rather not risk my account or security.
well, we all had real Face to face doctors. Many a time. In my state, during the major start of NYs crackdown, we saw many a doctor lose his license because he actually prescribed needed meds to people.

So, I heard that there are doctors in NYC whom some pay ridiculous amts of money to, and receive meds. But, I also saw a legal case involving a group of doctors in NY about 8 months back. So, that jig is up.

My sister is a medical doctor and i know how difficult my state is. I would not share my F2F doctor with anyone in my state. There is too good a chance that he or she will get popular, LE would move in, and i would lose my source.

So, yes, this was serious. We began as a private forum. No one but the pioneer members saw these threads. We have a new influx of people. All are trying to get in many posts now. And, these threads come up again.

Yes, if u know a doctor and want to share, please do so. We have one member whom has done so. Another state. Specifically for autoimmunes.

But, the way the world is going now, I would be careful if I were you also.

Because someone always has to take more than is absolutely needed to survive. Spread the info all over the internet. And ruin it for the rest.

It was not meant as a joke. But, we never got people to publish real doctors names. One woman posted one doctor in every state. I removed them.

But in todays climate? A good doctor is gold. Not everyone realizes that. As u actually need ur health care provider, I would keep him secret.

(10-12-2017, 01:19 PM)Charon Wrote: well, we all had real Face to face doctors.  Many a time.  In my state, during the major start of NYs crackdown, we saw many a doctor lose his license because he actually prescribed needed meds to people.

So, I heard that there are doctors in NYC whom some pay ridiculous amts of money to, and receive meds. But, I also saw a legal case involving a group of doctors in NY about 8 months back.  So, that jig is up.

My sister is a medical doctor and i know how difficult my state is.  I would not share my F2F doctor with anyone in my state.  There is too good a chance that he or she will get popular, LE would move in, and i would lose my source.

So, yes, this was serious.  We began as a private forum.  No one but the pioneer members saw these threads.  We have a new influx of people.  All are trying to get in many posts now.  And, these threads come up again.

Yes, if u know a doctor and want to share, please do so.  We have one member whom has done so.  Another state.  Specifically for autoimmunes.

But, the way the world is  going now, I would be careful if I were you also.

Because someone always has to take more than is absolutely needed to survive.  Spread the info all over the internet.  And ruin it for the rest.

It was not meant as a joke.  But, we never got people to publish real doctors names.  One woman posted one doctor in every state.  I removed them.

But in todays climate? A good doctor is gold.  Not everyone realizes that.  As u actually need ur  health care provider, I would keep him secret.

Makes complete sense, I get it now. I didn't really think about how a mass in new patient could cause a doctor to be placed on a radar. I know few good doctors in a few states. I think I might just post something like PM me if you are in need of a F2F consult in the area once I get my post up. 
How would you feel about that Charon? See any negatives? That way I could also moderate who sees the information.

Side note* sorry to bring this up if it has already been discussed, I just couldn't find anything.
U will need fifty posts. And, I would be cautious how i worded it. It is inappropriate usually for a person to solicit PMs on a forum. But, If you were to say u have a viable doctor in XX state, and are willing to share that info, then people will understand that they may PM u for the doctor's name.