Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ambi3n (z0lpid3m)
oh yes
(01-16-2019, 12:13 AM)Linville Wrote: oh yes

Oh yes to the Belbien?  Was it ok?
sorry not that specific one, just in-general.
Personal experience Ambien (zolpidem) is much better than zopiclone. To me the best sleepers will always be BZDS though- restoril (temazepam), versed (midaz), halcion (triaz). Rohypnol is too expensive, I remember the one time I got it (via TTM) it was like 90 bucks for 2 strips of ten and not that impressive.
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
I've never tried zopiclone. I have some val right now and it's been helping me sleep this week actually, but I really don't want to continue taking it because of my alcohol history and I just never wanted to get into that class of drugs for addiction issues. I have an appointment tomorrow with a new doctor. Seems no one will prescribe me ambien anymore--even though it's the only thing that ever really worked for me (getting me to sleep, though I've built up quite a tolerance over the years and I will wake up after a few hours on 10 mg.) Mirtazapine is something they will readily prescribe, though I've been out of it for a while since I had to switch doctors due to new insurance. It seems to helps me sleep through the night, but it doesn't necessarily help me actually fall asleep. I would love to have some ambien on hand but it seems everyone other than SY has totally dried up. I found one iop that has Belbien brand but their minimum order is so high, and I'm nervous to have hundreds of pills that are worthless. Still no one here with Belbien experience?
Belbien is Zolpidem- just another brand name from some east euro country...………………..have no idea how good it is compared to branded Ambien from here.

......................Folken
Zopiclone is a z drug mostly with hypnotic effects. The taste is horrible. From a b3nz0 chart Zopiclone has a 2/5 hypnotic effect compared to Diaz 3/5 although Diaz has many other effects which zops don't. Halci0n hypnotic 5/5 I think rohyp is 5/5 not too sure if the last two have other effects.

Personally first class antihistamines work much better for sleep on me probably due to my gaba receptor down regulation such as promethazine but it's hypnotic effect can diminish fast if used daily. Max two a week. Zops does absolutely nothing for me. Diaz is used to be hypnotic not anymore
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
I've been reading about all the people who take zolp and do things they don't remember. Personally, the only time this happened to me is when I combined zolp with alcohol. Just taking 10mg of zolp with nothing else has very little effect on me--and I'm small. I suspect most of the anecdotes described in these articles involved mixing zolp with something like alcohol or other drugs.
I'm a long-time Ambien user. It has a small effect on me at this point, but better than nothing. One thing to keep in mind is that it takes much longer to work if you have any food in your stomach; the peak plasma concentration is also lowered. So I recommend fasting if at all possible.
(03-18-2019, 04:53 AM)Pierre Wrote: I'm a long-time Ambien user.  It has a small effect on me at this point, but better than nothing.  One thing to keep in mind is that it takes much longer to work if you have any food in your stomach; the peak plasma concentration is also lowered.  So I recommend fasting if at all possible.

Also, since it makes you hungry, to try to resist it or if not, something light or liquid

(03-17-2019, 02:12 AM)MrFussbudget Wrote: I've been reading about all the people who take zolp and do things they don't remember.  Personally, the only time this happened to me is when I combined zolp with alcohol.  Just taking 10mg of zolp with nothing else has very little effect on me--and I'm small.  I suspect most of the anecdotes described in these articles involved mixing zolp with something like alcohol or other drugs.

I’ve been taken zolpidem for 19 years. It builds tolerance, when I first started I did do things like cook, even once drive.. now I don’t.  When I wean out and then start again I do get periods that feel like a dream but nothing that I would say I didn’t have control.  I sometimes stop zolpudem and change for clónazepam. Other benzos leave me groggy