Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.53 Average
www.MacroMass.COM.PH
Is this Oasis guy still at it? You have THE most prominent member of the forum (not me) telling you everything is SOP, seriously don't sweat it. You just got unlucky this one order, usually it's about 3 weeks MAX from pay to receive. My last couple have been 7 to 10 days.

We're here to help you. No one on this site is asking you for money, only offering you the combined decades of experience we have built up with this vender.
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
(11-08-2018, 09:53 PM)longtimeuser Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 03:50 PM)Macro Mass Wrote:
(11-08-2018, 03:49 PM)honstym Wrote: Hi Mac. What is your most potent xanax brand?

The one which knocks the hell out of ya.  Tongue

Big Grin  Good answer...

Very good answer  Shy
mxray
Hi all,hope everybody is doing well tonight/today/whatever it is were you are.
So, I'm just curious if anybody has placed any orders recently from mr.mass to the S.E. of the US?  Even better/specifically out of anything from his stock in the Phil?

Talked to him some thru email about everything he is super polite and prompt, and not at all second guessing what he told me, just trying to be as informed as possible before going for it. A bit gunshy as last IOP disappeared after a few successful exps unfortunately after i placed and paid for what looks like 3 and final order...
 Judging from what ive read in this thread he knows whats up and is pretty good at it, just curious if anybody has any exp. Thanks either way and ill for sure post about it on here with how it went.
Neighbor boy no need to fear Macro he is honest as they get. I placed a subscription with him a little while back back and he was nothing but fantastic. His mags were good but more importantly he keeps in contact with you. I’ll use him again for sure.
mxray
I have dealt with Macro and he is top notch.
Thanks for the update Macro,ThanksGiving month menu looks Delicious! Macro has many tasty Morsels,all are hot and served on time. Talk soon my friend.
Ha thanks for that Mac
Mags arrived, everything fine.

Lockes
(11-15-2018, 09:43 PM)Aquarius Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 07:05 PM)longtimeuser Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 12:43 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Still waiting for mine, tracking hasnt updated or changed since it got shipped out, been 20 days since dispatch.

Forget about tracking, don't even bother checking it, good chance your mag will arrive before this is updated, and for this reason you now worry, just wait for the reading material to land, I have found it best to just forget about it all together, and some times I did just that ( forgot all about it ) this is a bit harder to do if you are short on reading martial, and need to read to keep you healthy.

(11-15-2018, 07:05 PM)longtimeuser Wrote:
(11-15-2018, 12:43 PM)Aquarius Wrote: Still waiting for mine, tracking hasnt updated or changed since it got shipped out, been 20 days since dispatch.

Forget about tracking, don't even bother checking it, good chance your mag will arrive before this is updated, and for this reason you now worry, just wait for the reading material to land, I have found it best to just forget about it all together, and some times I did just that ( forgot all about it ) this is a bit harder to do if you are short on reading martial, and need to read to keep you healthy.

Ok I forgot to say don't worry with this vendor, the above statement might not be the case with all Vendors, but this one you are safe with.

Yeah im not worried about it being the vendor, never really check tracking either just having it being almost a month i figured id check and update here. Thank you for confirming that though. I figured it probably wasnt up to date. I am a very patient person, especially when matters are not in my hands.

Please do me a favor and send me your order tracking, Your order and IOPList username at any of my e-mail addresses macromass@hotmail.com, macromass@gmail.com, macromass@yahoo.com, macromass@protonmail.ch or at macromass@tutanota.com. Thank YOU.
Regards,

Macro Mass.
www.macromass.ph
www.macromass.com.ph

E-Mails:
MacroMass@Hotmail.COM
MacroMass@Gmail.COM
MacroMass@Yahoo.COM
MacroMass@ProtonMail.CH
MacroMass@Tutanota.COM

Phone: +1-315-633-3311 (For USA Clients) (iMessage, WhatsApp, Telegram, Signal)
          +44-33-3303-4104 (For UK/European Clients)
          +61-7-3040-3060 (For Australian Clients)

Also Owner Of
www.medroids.ph
www.medroids.com.ph
Making another order. Hope it comes through as well as my old orders did. Have used this guy for about 10 years