Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Database for LL's
I ordered several schedule III meds online for the first time a couple of years ago.  Since that time I've received maybe 12 packages.  Only 1 was intercepted last June (Pangea I think) and 5-6 weeks later I received my first LL that comically came 2 days after my reship arrived.  Since then I slowed down but supplies ran low so I placed 3 orders from 3 different companies.  1 order was large enough physically to require 2 packages.  Of those 2 packages 1 sailed through but 1 has been in customs since the 6th.  The other company has been sitting since the 8th.  The 3rd company made it fine as well.  So since my first seizure I'm batting .500.  I don't see how I go from 1 seizure out of 12 this past june to 2 out of 4.  Granted I have not gotten my letter/letters yet but the tracking info matches the time I did get a seizure.  They are just sitting in customs.  Both companies will reship but I am wondering if my name has made some form of a database.  It really doesn't make sense to me how they could nab 2 out of 4 packages.  I read where people have multiple LL's so it's probably of no concern but if I'm on a database the thought of a reship is disconcerting.  Any thoughts on this one?
This is the age old question that (more than likely) most if not all of us have wondered.

Is it a possibility that customs have become more vigilant? I have also received an LL. Ironically, my situation/ history is much like yours.
I'm still trying to make sense out of my current LL. What I ordered, wasn't what was listed.
There was a question asked about fake LL's in another thread. Perhaps you could go there and verify or help with answers - since you have had 2 packages nabbed.
When I have enough energy, I'll be searching the net for my own piece of mind.. or what's left of it. Wink
I'm offered a reship (part of what I've lost). I'm not sure whether or not to hold back, or let them go ahead and reship.
And a reship to a different address is probably the way I'm going to go....
** a refund would be nice.
To be clear I've only received 1 LL. I just have a strong feeling 2 more are coming. One is sitting in LA and one in NY. If it were 1 reship I wouldn't mind but 2 spooks me especially since 2 of 4 packages were intercepted. TTM was one that sailed through but 2 came from India where 1 was nabbed and the other that got nabbed came from Singapore. A refund would be great but not really reasonable since the seller has no chance to recoup a loss. It's not like I bought insurance on the package. I'm hoping it got tossed in a corner but I think I won't know for another few weeks. It's a very frustrating holding pattern. 2 weeks in customs just doesn't bode well.
The future is ordering through the dark net from a domestic supplier. Then no worries about LL's or customs. I haven't ordered anything sketchy from overseas in quite a while and have not had a bit of trouble. I think they are cracking down even more which is why we have to be ahead of the curve.
Skipper,
I hope you're right on the odds being low but after contacting both companies one already started with the reship. You've got to figure they have a damn good idea when things aren't flowing right.

Grandote,
I did the dark web through silk road. Nothing but a few hundred valium and it was great. You could pick a foreign or domestic supplier. I always went domestic and it was flawless until it got shut down. Now I'm on testosterone replacement therapy and I'm simply not going to pay a doctor $600 a year plus $500 a year for prefilled syringes. I can do it myself with pharmaceutical grade test for $120 a year. I can get everything domestically but it is either not pharmaceutical or it is over priced. I watched a national geographic show on the customs area of LAX. It was so easy to see ampules coming through it's scary. There seems to be a bit more recognition of the opiate situation in the US that it makes me wonder if anything in an ampule is getting flagged. Whatever the reason it's hard to believe I could be this unlucky. I'll post when I get the LL's or the packages.
(01-21-2016, 09:09 PM)hooper Wrote: Skipper,
    I hope you're right on the odds being low but after contacting both companies one already started with the reship.  You've got to figure they have a damn good idea when things aren't flowing right.  

Grandote,
    I did the dark web through silk road.  Nothing but a few hundred valium and it was great.  You could pick a foreign or domestic supplier.  I always went domestic and it was flawless until it got shut down.  Now I'm on testosterone replacement therapy and I'm simply not going to pay a doctor $600 a year plus $500 a year for prefilled syringes.  I can do it myself with pharmaceutical grade test for $120 a year.  I can get everything domestically but it is either not pharmaceutical or it is over priced.  I watched a national geographic show on the customs area of LAX.  It was so easy to see ampules coming through it's scary.  There seems to be a bit more recognition of the opiate situation in the US that it makes me wonder if anything in an ampule is getting flagged.  Whatever the reason it's hard to believe I could be this unlucky.  I'll post when I get the LL's or the packages.

Hooper, just out of curiosity, are you going with the express shipping? I have been told by a vendor that those packages draw more attention than reg. mail. The only LL I ever got was the 1st. time I went with express shipping. Knock on wood, all of my reg. mail orders have come in with no problems.
It could also be because of where your orders are coming from and if packaging is not good.

I hope everything comes in for you and no more of the dreaded LL's.
Best of luck.

Cricket
Hooper, I had that same strong feeling that I was going to get nothing but a love letter... and so it was.

I found a place that offers refunds or full reship. They also use their brain and split orders: smaller amounts out during the week until your order is complete. I have found that not only does the country of origin matter (especially with the current political happenings") But also the method and size of parcels.

As a consumer/ customer, MY own safety becomes paramount, as I'm sure the same applies for them.

They DO have a website, but since many people associate that place with "bad things", I won't post them up. For them, and also for myself.

I haven't ordered ampules from abroad. If I needed to do something like that, I would most likely go dark and look around for a domestic source.

This particular LL cost me dearly, but I'll post about that in a different thread.

I also want to know. I don't have the liberty of using a friends address. I no longer have the money to use a remailer. Perhaps you do?
[quote pid='22943' dateline='1453448073']

Cricket
(01-21-2016, 09:09 PM)hooper Wrote: Skipper,
    I hope you're right on the odds being low but after contacting both companies one already started with the reship.  You've got to figure they have a damn good idea when things aren't flowing right.  

Grandote,
    I did the dark web through silk road.  Nothing but a few hundred valium and it was great.  You could pick a foreign or domestic supplier.  I always went domestic and it was flawless until it got shut down.  Now I'm on testosterone replacement therapy and I'm simply not going to pay a doctor $600 a year plus $500 a year for prefilled syringes.  I can do it myself with pharmaceutical grade test for $120 a year.  I can get everything domestically but it is either not pharmaceutical or it is over priced.  I watched a national geographic show on the customs area of LAX.  It was so easy to see ampules coming through it's scary.  There seems to be a bit more recognition of the opiate situation in the US that it makes me wonder if anything in an ampule is getting flagged.  Whatever the reason it's hard to believe I could be this unlucky.  I'll post when I get the LL's or the packages.

Hooper, just out of curiosity, are you going with the express shipping?  I have been told by a vendor that those packages draw more attention than reg. mail. The only LL I ever got was the 1st. time I went with express shipping. Knock on wood, all of my reg. mail orders have come in with no problems.
It could also be because of where your orders are coming from and if packaging is not good.

I hope everything comes in for you and no more of the dreaded LL's.
Best of luck.

Cricket
[/quote]

Hey Cricket I have a good site that I wanted to run by you that's excellent for legal advice updated law technology etc. but want to run it by the admins before posting it? I don't have the pm capability I don't think or I'd do that or I'm a little slow..  Tongue  I am not affiliated with the site but really has good info for this topic.
And another LL!!, makes no sense receive and then another. That is 3 in less a month. Taking a break until I figure something out. BE CAREFUL ALL! And this really sux again! Angry
(01-20-2016, 04:11 AM)Flippity Wrote: This is the age old question that (more than likely) most if not all of us have wondered.

Is it a possibility that customs have become more vigilant? I have also received an LL. Ironically, my situation/ history is much like yours.
I'm still trying to make sense out of my current LL. What I ordered, wasn't what was listed.
There was a question asked about fake LL's in another thread. Perhaps you could go there and verify or help with answers - since you have had 2 packages nabbed.
When I have enough energy, I'll be searching the net for my own piece of mind.. or what's left of it. Wink
I'm offered a reship (part of what I've lost). I'm not sure whether or not to hold back, or let them go ahead and reship.
And a reship to a different address is probably the way I'm going to go....
** a refund would be nice.

Yep and sometimes depends how lock down they are for a few months then you get flagged with that addy sometimes as well. Hate that