Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gador 2 mg alps
(04-15-2016, 02:07 PM)Marino1990 Wrote: Oh I absolutely love the Gadors. What was the manufacturer on those? ALPLAX, I believe. I know that they're all over Argentina still.

I recently took a trip to Mexico and got me some 2mg TAFIL, which TTM2u carries as "XANOR" very high quality Xanax, but it's made by Pfizer, so I wouldn't expect anything less from the name brand company...

Alplax is indeed the manufacturer, and the Gadors come in both 2mg bars and 1mg tabs.  No difference in quality, but one does tend to fixate on the yellow bars, as they resemble The Tafil that we all know and love.
I am a big fan of Tafil from mexico also..those are the first bars i ever had... back in the early 90's i would go to laredoTX crossover the border and get hundreds of them straight from the pharmacy ... They are hard to come by anymore...most of the SY's want to sell youn the farmapram cause they can get them so easily and very cheap...they suck though... but do in a pinch..i cant wait to get a source for the GADORS again..I love the 1mg gadors also they are pink and oblong but very good..two of those and your good...

claymore

PLEASE DO NOT POST OR SHARE US TO US SOURCES. FOR LEGAL REASONS, WE ALLOW IOPS ONLY.
(04-16-2016, 02:44 AM)Claymore Wrote: I am a big fan of Tafil from mexico also..those are the first bars i ever had... back in the early 90's i would go to laredoTX crossover the border and get hundreds of them straight from the pharmacy ... They are hard to come by anymore...most of the SY's want to sell youn the farmapram cause they can get them so easily and very cheap...they suck though... but do in a pinch..i cant wait to get a source for the GADORS again..I love the 1mg gadors also they are pink and oblong but very good..two of those and your good...
I just found a new domestic vendor for Pfizer bars..they are not cheap but they are domstic and come with tracking in three days ..so i figured i would try them out..

claymore

10 more posts Claymore, then you can PM me and I will point you to a vendor in the private area who has exactly what you are looking for.
I've never had a Gador or Denver. Not sure if I am missing anything or not...love the ksalol's though!
(04-16-2016, 09:16 PM)JohnKing Wrote: I've  never had a Gador or Denver. Not sure if I am missing anything or not...love the ksalol's though!

I've never tried a Denver myself, but anyone who uses alprazolam 2mg bars should try the Gadors at least once - They are at least as good as, if not better than the Tafils / Xanors.
Mexican Pfizer is no match for US based Pfizer. Upjohn imprint has no comparison to real imprint XANAX. And no not those dumb counterfeits all over darknet sites. Problem is it's hard as a mother to divert US pharmaceuticals.

(04-16-2016, 01:57 AM)Back2Good Wrote:
(04-15-2016, 02:07 PM)Marino1990 Wrote: Oh I absolutely love the Gadors. What was the manufacturer on those? ALPLAX, I believe. I know that they're all over Argentina still.

I recently took a trip to Mexico and got me some 2mg TAFIL, which TTM2u carries as "XANOR" very high quality Xanax, but it's made by Pfizer, so I wouldn't expect anything less from the name brand company...

Alplax is indeed the manufacturer, and the Gadors come in both 2mg bars and 1mg tabs.  No difference in quality, but one does tend to fixate on the yellow bars, as they resemble The Tafil that we all know and love.

Alplax actually makes gadors .25 - 2mg http://www.gador.com.ar/wp-content/uploa...PLAX-1.pdf

Plus Tafil Pfizer out of Mexico is also a separate entity from the Pfizer euro xanors
(04-17-2016, 03:18 AM)selfless-desires Wrote: Mexican Pfizer is no match for US based Pfizer. Upjohn imprint has no comparison to real imprint XANAX. And no not those dumb counterfeits all over darknet sites. Problem is it's hard as a mother to divert US pharmaceuticals.

We'll have to agree to disagree on that one, selfless - That's like saying Pfizer Xanor imprints are inferior to Xanax imprints made here in the US.  Pfizer is big money, and they intend to stay that way...The quality control at plants they license is just as strict as the quality control on plants they own and operate.  Tafils, Xanors, and Xanax are all subjected to the same rigid standards of production, because the quality control is performed by Pfizer employees on-site at the plant, regardless of who owns it.

I've used each of those imprints at one time or another, and they are all fantastic - Nothing can touch them except perhaps for the Gador bars, which may be an even better product.
As I've said in my other main thread of best alrpazolams types, Watson 2mg and helex are my dream bars to try. Never met anyone whose tried real ones but they are considered top.
I only know of 1 source, that im sure is found in the private section.. Anyway.. the source.. is very expensive.. its way out of my range, and that makes me really sad..  Maybe once i get some cash thats coming to me i'll pull the trigger but for now I will salute eastern europe.
Well you're there now Smile hope you enjoy all of its wonders!