Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Method to get benzos prescribed
I used to use a certain method to get benzos prescribed to me.  I started doing it after getting tons of refusals for any type of benzos.  Always trying to give me zoloft, prozac etc... It know longer works because I'm flagged due to being greedy and getting caught DR shopping.  Anyways tell your doctor the truth about your online ordering.  Maybe even bring in some of the pills.  I remember my first try with a Doc.  I flat out told him of my panic attacks and all the refusals of other Docs for benzos, and these other medications don't work! Which is nothing but the truth.  I then began to tell him so now I order online and get all my benzos overseas.  I then proceeded to tell him I don't like doing it though because it's illegal and very expensive.  Also I worry about taking a foreign med.  I tell him I have been doing this for 4 years and I really wish I could see a doc about this and go to a domestic pharmacy.  I wanna be truthful with a doctor and not have to keep doing this.  So he ask what dosage I take and I say something off the wall like 8mg of Xanax a day.  So the doctor now knows my body has to have alprazolam or I most likely have a seizure if I stop cold.  Of course I tell him  I started at 2mg a day and over the last 4 years have worked my way to 8.  And I still have a panic attack once in awhile!  But it works for me doc.  I'm able to have a normal life.  Of course he asked other questions but I'm not gonna type all night.  He tells me wants me to stop getting foreign meds immediately and prescibes me 8mg of Xanax a day.  The bottom line is hey I don't wanna break the law. I don't wanna take foreign meds.  Please help me.  Because he knows if he just rejects ya you are going to keep getting your overseas Xanax.  I must of done this with nearly 10 doctors. Only one doctor refused me and I realized why after the appointment.  He was a much younger doctor and he wasn't at a private practice.  Those are two big keys.  The doc should be 60+.  The ones that prescribed valium to depressed housewives back in the day because their was no prozac.  And the private practice thing well that's easy. They are on salary.  The more patients the more money.  I even started calling offices and telling the Secretary the situation saying now i wanna taper is this something he/she can help with?  Saved me alot of time.  They would either say no we don't prescribe those here or yes we can help.  Remember this is  before they started keeping the database of controlled.  I would go in dressed very good and well groomed.  Usually business attire.  I honestly can't remember how much Xanax I got a month for awhile  but it was close to a 1000.  I do not condone this behavior at all I was younger and quite stupid. I got so sick of being denied what I needed I felt like it was me against them.  Anyways the point being sometimes the mail takes to long or you get a LL.  Go see the right Doc  and tell him the truth about what you are doing and chances are they will probably say "  No No do not take foreign benzos that is dangerous I can help you "   Again I was not trying to glorify what I did. It was wrong.  I just thought I would share a crazy story.  Just a young cocky kid seeing how far I could push it. Stay safe everyone
(03-21-2016, 09:33 AM)Bells6500 Wrote: I used to use a certain method to get benzos prescribed to me.  I started doing it after getting tons of refusals for any type of benzos.  Always trying to give me zoloft, prozac etc... It know longer works because I'm flagged due to being greedy and getting caught DR shopping.  Anyways tell your doctor the truth about your online ordering.  Maybe even bring in some of the pills.  I remember my first try with a Doc.  I flat out told him of my panic attacks and all the refusals of other Docs for benzos, and these other medications don't work! Which is nothing but the truth.  I then began to tell him so now I order online and get all my benzos overseas.  I then proceeded to tell him I don't like doing it though because it's illegal and very expensive.  Also I worry about taking a foreign med.  I tell him I have been doing this for 4 years and I really wish I could see a doc about this and go to a domestic pharmacy.  I wanna be truthful with a doctor and not have to keep doing this.  So he ask what dosage I take and I say something off the wall like 8mg of Xanax a day.  So the doctor now knows my body has to have alprazolam or I most likely have a seizure if I stop cold.  Of course I tell him  I started at 2mg a day and over the last 4 years have worked my way to 8.  And I still have a panic attack once in awhile!  But it works for me doc.  I'm able to have a normal life.  Of course he asked other questions but I'm not gonna type all night.  He tells me wants me to stop getting foreign meds immediately and prescibes me 8mg of Xanax a day.  The bottom line is hey I don't wanna break the law. I don't wanna take foreign meds.  Please help me.  Because he knows if he just rejects ya you are going to keep getting your overseas Xanax.  I must of done this with nearly 10 doctors. Only one doctor refused me and I realized why after the appointment.  He was a much younger doctor and he wasn't at a private practice.  Those are two big keys.  The doc should be 60+.  The ones that prescribed valium to depressed housewives back in the day because their was no prozac.  And the private practice thing well that's easy. They are on salary.  The more patients the more money.  I even started calling offices and telling the Secretary the situation saying now i wanna taper is this something he/she can help with?  Saved me alot of time.  They would either say no we don't prescribe those here or yes we can help.  Remember this is  before they started keeping the database of controlled.  I would go in dressed very good and well groomed.  Usually business attire.  I honestly can't remember how much Xanax I got a month for awhile  but it was close to a 1000.  I do not condone this behavior at all I was younger and quite stupid. I got so sick of being denied what I needed I felt like it was me against them.  Anyways the point being sometimes the mail takes to long or you get a LL.  Go see the right Doc  and tell him the truth about what you are doing and chances are they will probably say "  No No do not take foreign benzos that is dangerous I can help you "   Again I was not trying to glorify what I did. It was wrong.  I just thought I would share a crazy story.  Just a young cocky kid seeing how far I could push it. Stay safe everyone

I understand the us versus them philosophy when it comes to what we NO we need as an individual.   Obviously I am not condoning how you and many others go about it, but its all frustration non less . Anxiety and panic attacks are hell, I live with anxiety daily as most of us do.
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
I second Harley on that. If you did that in my state they would red flag you in a heartbeat.
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
(03-22-2016, 03:59 AM)Ivortheenginedriver Wrote: I second Harley on that. If you did that in my state they would red flag you in a heartbeat.

No I wouldnt recommend it at all.  I'm lucky I did not go to jail. And of couse don't tell your regular physician about your overseas ordering.  I'm just saying if your a person who suffers from anxiety and your doctor will not budge on the slightest benzo.  You have nothing to lose by trying another doctor and telling him the truth.  What do you have to lose?  There not gonna call LE.  It's your right as a patient to see as many doctors as you want until you get what your looking for.  I remember the one doctor who denied me.  I remember calmly saying "that's ok your obviously not the right doctor for me I will just find one that will prescribe me xanax".  He gave me a look of frustration because he knew that I would and could.  Mind you Im older and more mature now.  At the time I was very angry at doctors that acted like they knew how I felt and there arrogance.   Some were rude I felt and showed no empathy.  Sorry having a panic attack at work causing me to vomit is not normal.  So after numerous waste of time appointments I remember just looking in the mirror one day after a panic attack and thinking to myself this is WAR.
(03-22-2016, 03:59 AM)Ivortheenginedriver Wrote: I second Harley on that. If you did that in my state they would red flag you in a heartbeat.

I 3rd and 4th that would not FLY where I live
(03-25-2016, 01:42 AM)airraid101 Wrote:

Yes I do live in one of the most liberal States in the country.
(03-26-2016, 06:16 AM)Bells6500 Wrote:
(03-25-2016, 01:42 AM)airraid101 Wrote:

Yes I do live in one of the most liberal States in the country.

That aside, that's ballsy, I can only assume your blacklisted.  Shit where I live the devils lettuce will get you locked up,  and a stern talking from the preacher-man.  Confused
your only as old as the last time you changed your mind !
Definitely wouldn't try that! But happy it worked for you.
Bells6500, I once asked my doctor of ten years if he could give me pointers for weight gain. Literally just there for my yearly checkup. He looked at me and said, "You'll just buy them off the Internet if I don't prescribe something to you", and wrote out an Rx for Phent. And THAT is how I got introduced to the IOP world. By my doctor. Weird, and not his fault. Just a story. So I know where you were coming from back then.

Interesting take on the idea of keeping it in country