Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OC 80
Z
Remember back at that other place that guy who gave away the free "green pills"
I still have one stashed away. Was a big stink
I have spoken with that person a few times, and he Is still giving them away with any order.
I know your a long timer, so you must remember... all I can say is SB
Hey Z.,I tried a handful of samples from a new vendor,that is now in the (BlackList) section over a year ago.they had a very detail oriented factory that mass produced these O.C-80'S,Hydros,and Zanny Bars. They had "Factory boxes blisters,paper work,the whole nine yards.They made Two O.C types,Dark Green,white inside,and Light Green all the way thru.I had them tested before I took them and they had literly the kitchen sink and every chemical under it,in it! Look under blacklist=Rudranshdropshippers,of Indie.Any pain med from over there is hand made in a bath tub.BEWARE!..PeaceAll...
And to think ..
They used to made a 160mg!
Who the heck needs that much is beyond my comprehension ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(03-08-2018, 12:27 AM)IceWizard Wrote: And to think ..
They used to made a 160mg!
Who the heck needs that much is beyond my comprehension ...

Ice

Fun Fact from the Old Place ... regarding that old black green pill give away.
Kept if for a long time.. yep been a few lol
finally did some testing for the long timers to clear up the debate then.
It was H .. true in fact.
destroyed the one I had.
Proves that one has to be really careful
Old post but reading thru it... Scary stuff. ALWAYS make sure you can test if you happen to come across these
agreed, even testing doesnt make it fool proof. I just had some 10's that I thought were perfect. I tested them and they came back neg for F3nt but come to find out they were still pressed junk so I pitched them. Im getting so sick of this. Im about to travel across the world if I can find a legit plug to stock up and then get them back to myself my own way. I just gotta find a place where I know I can get legit stuff besides what Im able to find.