Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codeine/ Promethazine Syrup ??
(10-23-2018, 08:55 PM)IceWizard Wrote: I don't cotton to any so called "man" calling the ladies out of their names....
It's one thing to disagree, however, somethings and name calling will never be acceptable for our forum...
I for one will not take BS from anyone insulting and vulgarity to ladies, let alone our Pioneers or Admin....

They can open their OWN forum and talk anyway they choose, we have rules, we have morals, we are not
liars and thieves.... Those sort need to flock up together ....

We have a great environment here, they won't screw that up for us all ...

Ice

This is what I love about this site! The people that matter have integrity and I need to be able to trust those with much more experience than me and I trust the Pioneer members, moderators and Administrator implicitly!  Thanks for your vigilance to protect that which is most important to any of us!  Exclamation
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool
(10-22-2018, 12:23 AM)Charon Wrote: the ttm thread for newbies is now removed. but we are not letting new people post on any thread here about ttm.

so, no, no access till fifty posts.  and frankly, we are not discussing that vendor and having threats made at us and horrible comments.

sorry. but we are a civilized group and those pigs at ttm forum are not.

Ok thank you Charon! I’m working on my fifty posts. I will get there soon enough. I apologize for bringing it up. I’m a peaceful person and want no part of that drama. I even access there site anymore. Will get my fifty and get back in the loop

(10-22-2018, 12:23 AM)Charon Wrote: the ttm thread for newbies is now removed. but we are not letting new people post on any thread here about ttm.

so, no, no access till fifty posts.  and frankly, we are not discussing that vendor and having threats made at us and horrible comments.

sorry. but we are a civilized group and those pigs at ttm forum are not.

Ok thank you Charon! I’m working on my fifty posts. I will get there soon enough. I apologize for bringing it up. I’m a peaceful person and want no part of that drama. I even access there site anymore. Will get my fifty and get back in the loop
Does anyone have a good source for Cough syrup? It doesn't need to be promethazine in it. I really enjoyed the Bronoclear when it was available & mixed correctly. Sometimes it had a terrible minty taste like they put too much antiseptic in it, other times it was very sweet. Either way, knowing I had a spare bottle waiting in the winter was always a relief. I prefer not to get the syrup from Canada but I suppose I can fall back on that.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas.