Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Msj Diazepam
This looks like a good one stop shop for everything aim looking for and not to expensive if legit .
Very professional with handling of order and shipping...I'm just waiting....i will be using them for more orders for sure...

claymore
Defo claymore great outfit very professional
stay strong ? and fight till the end.
That are all over where I live 100 35 pound . but there good ones round and shit ones .I find that with msj there hit or miss some are like 1mg others 30mg
I would like info please PM me thanks
bnmsupplements dot com,check site out,other members are using them for the msjays.Read first page of thread.
Thanks Tommy I was wondering I was the only one that did not know who this vendor was...
Can someone be kind and explain what this brand is? I KNOW Pax and Roche but want to know what this brand is? Thanks also for the good reviews of this vendor I may have to check them out
From netdoctor . com . uk:

Brand Name: MSJ Diazepam

Active compound: Diazepam
10mg
Manufacturer: J.L. Morison Son & Jones (Ceylon) PLC is a Sri Lanka-based company.
The Company, together with its subsidiaries, MSJ Industries, is engaged in the manufacture of pharmaceuticals and toiletry products, and the import and distribution of finished pharmaceuticals, toiletries, agro chemicals, medical aid, milk foods, household insecticides, shoe care, hair care products, diagnostics reagent and equipments, and other consumer products.
Distributor: State Pharmaceuticals Corporation (SPC)

What are MSJs?
MSJ Diazepam: valium (MSJs, vallies, blues)
Small (6mm x 1.5mm), professionally made (hard and well defined), blue pills with MSJ stamped on one side and a fracture line on the other.
Selling for £1 per tablet, discounts on bulk orders.
Available from pharmaceutical manufacturers on the internet; importers on the internet; internet user forums.
Manufacturers in Sri Lanka, India, China, Thailand, South Africa, Sweden, etc.

Effects
  • Diazepam is a prescription-only medicine called a benzodiazepine. Used for their sedative, anxiety-relieving and muscle-relaxing effects.
  • Only suitable for short-term treatment of insomnia and anxiety as it has a high potential for dependence and addiction.
  • Diazepam is a long-acting benzodiazepine - remains active in the body for many hours, drowsiness may also last into the next day.
  • Causes drowsiness and muscle weakness and impairs concentration and alertness. These effects may continue into the following day and are made worse by drinking alcohol. If affected avoid potentially hazardous tasks such as driving or operating machinery. Avoid alcohol.
  • Only suitable for short-term use. If used for long periods or in high doses, tolerance and dependence may develop, and withdrawal symptoms may occur if treatment is stopped suddenly.
  • Treatment with this medicine should be stopped gradually, following instructions given by a doctor, in order to avoid withdrawal symptoms.
Definitely interested in trying these guys. Just sent an email