Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
ttm2u.com (Public Thread For New Members)
22 days SE US.
Got my account updated and activated. Will post experience when possible but they haven’t let me down yet.
Order shipped around end of last month,not yet arrived.Pacific NW.I emailed the company and recieved a reply and was requested to log onto the company forum which is new i believe and to see how long the shipping os taking recentlyI did not insure this time,have used this company 6 times and 4 out of 6 were perfect.I will post if i get this itemfor alls info. Huh
(Yesterday, 05:33 AM)Justice1 Wrote: Order shipped around end of last month,not yet arrived.Pacific NW.I emailed the company and recieved a reply and was requested to log onto the company forum which is new i believe and to see how long the shipping os taking recently.Also she said that at 4 wks it stsrts to be doubtfull,at 8 weeks just accept you will never recieve.I did not insure this time,have used this company 6 times and 4 out of 6 were perfect.I will post if i get this itemfor alls info. Huh

Have faith Justice, I had given up on my last order then it showed up a few days ago.. 34days in transit. There seems to be a back up with the magazine delivery services for orders from oct. Hope this helps
We do ask you all, in the rules, to not mention exact order date. let us not make this easier on some agencies and harder on ourselves. We speak in a cryptic fashion which u can get the hang of. Cuz u never wanna give up info on a forum that can hurt an impending delivery. k?

One more, this vendor with specificity does not want any details in public. If he emails you, please don't post his exact words. That is inappropriate. But, this vendor has worked long and hard to reclaim his golden status. Let us not screw it up by too many details.

And, that is why one works toward their first fifty posts in order to PM that type of info.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(Yesterday, 06:05 PM)Charon Wrote: We do ask you all, in the rules, to not mention exact order date.  let us not make this easier on some agencies and harder on ourselves.  We speak in a cryptic fashion which u can get the hang of.  Cuz u never wanna give up info on a forum that can hurt an impending delivery.  k?

One more, this vendor with specificity does not want any details in public.  If he emails you, please don't post his exact words.  That is inappropriate.  But, this vendor has worked long and hard to reclaim his golden status.  Let us not screw it up by too many details.

And, that is why one works toward their first fifty posts in order to PM that type of info.

Alright thankyou for the information,I think I was used to being in the regular forum at the other place and had put in my 50 posts and now i need to think back to the first part of joining a forum,I do love this vendor,thy are always super nice to deal with
He is a good vendor. U don't get in trouble or anything. Just so u know. I am the one that gets the heat if vendors forum members think we say too much.

So, we stay discreet as always. You will have the hang of it in no time. Happy thanksgiving!
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
(Yesterday, 08:31 PM)Charon Wrote: He is a good vendor. U don't get in trouble or anything.  Just so u know.  I am the one that gets the heat if vendors forum members think we say too much.

So, we stay discreet as always. You will have the hang of it in no time.  Happy thanksgiving!

Thanks,I certainly do not want to get any heat on you,Happy Thanksgiving to you too