Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RUPharma.com
yeah cuz that Charon can sneak up anytime and delete the medicine if u type it up. It will hit search engine. We dont want that sort of attention. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Another successful subscription, book arrived in a timely order, stealth was on point, comms on point throughout
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Received my subscription, superb quality reading material A+, stealth was smart, landing took a little while.
This is not your typical publisher, but if you look at the reading materials they have some exotic novels that would interest some of you. So far all were A+++ Quality Books.

QF
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
Just received a magazine from them the other day. Top notch and if you put your phone or email into there site, they send you coupons all the time for 40-50% off everything in the store
They have an automated system which informs you of your mags progress by mobile/email.
I Received a mobile text once that my order was attempted but no one was there to receive it.
I've never had no issues with them, and used them for years. Unfortunately as they became bigger and to peoples indiscretions. Put them in no choice but to remove some of the more desirable magz.
The vendor is as close to a professional, government certified ph@rm@cy i can find so far that offers what they do
Success!
Hi seeking,  you need to make a thread in the welcome section to introduce yourself.  And very importantly, NEVER name meds on the forum.  Please see Charon’s post from 10/11/18.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
Will do, my apologies
Welcome to the board SeekingRelief89!
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
I just subscribed to a few magazines. We shall see....
I think I'll take the plunge.