Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Google will print every question on meds u ask
That's very interesting. Might check that out.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
Nice I will def check that out.

Charon I realized it might have been my v1tamin post. I am truly sorry. I search today to see if anyone answered it and its gone.

That route is the only way that works for me, if course it didnt occur me to the method might stand out. SMFDHLAI Confused

(09-12-2016, 11:38 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 08:49 PM)Pineapplepen Wrote: Thank you for the heads up. I totally get the crypticness.

And Cricket, I wish I was smart like you and kept my old cell. My SO keeps upgrading me, i preferred back in the old days honestly.

Way back before 9/11 even, I knew this was coming because I listened to the many whistleblowers and "conspiracy theorists" that said it was gonna happen. I spent a lot of time researching all that they said and decided to pay attention. So glad I did, but when I tried to warn others about it, they laughed at me BIG time.
The American people are way too trusting of the LIES they hear in the media, which BTW is owned by the evil SOB's behind all of this. I research EVERYTHING before I make my decisions. All the media is, is a tool of mind control that is working very well for them. Never believe what they say before you check it out for yourself. Nobody bothered to do that and that's the reason we're in the mess we're in today. 99.999% of what the whistleblowers have said way back have come true. All of the true info is out there, but you just have to listen to the people that were on the inside and did everything they could to warn us.
Many times I have been offered a brand new smart phone for free and I tell them to go shove it.

All I can say is, PLEASE pay attention to what these brave people are saying is coming. It's gonna get very bad and is probably too late to do anything to stop the plans they have for us. Hell, I've listened to lectures and watched soooo many documentaries from back in the 60's and 70's. Damn if it hasn't come true. But because our lovely media tells us these people are crazy and don't listen to them, most did not. Now look at where we are today.

This country is goin' down quickly and it doesn't matter who will be their "puppet" in the white house. Any candidate we get to choose from is surely on the team. We're doomed no matter what.

Sorry for goin' on and on about this, but it's a very sore subject with me. America is no longer for "we the people"

Cricket
I very much relate to your feelings. Thats how I am. Yet i get the side eye and get called paranoid and eccentric by my family.  Angel

Media controls alot these days and can sway to PO very easily. Alot of folks dont have their own thoughts these days.
Its ok, Pineapple. The person whom posted was not in trouble. It was not a vitamin.

It was an unknown, and when I looked it up, the only recent discussion of the medicine was on our forum. omg.

But, no one got in trouble.

We are just trying to get all to understand that Google is not always one's friend. That what one posts on the internet can remain forever. And, that we never know exactly what prying eyes are watching us at any given moment.

I may have deleted it once I saw the google comments and the ones on the mentioned med from a few yrs back.

Thank you, you are sweet.

I guess we do have to realize for future posts, that the Route of Administration of said medicine may attract even more attention.

We learn as we go, pineapple. We all do. I think this thread has alot of positive info in it to remind us all that we never know just how much big brother does watch us.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Interesting, thanks for the heads up!
Wow, I've tried everything I can to make duckduckgo my default browser, but it's seems g o o g l e won't let me. I've done the research and followed all the instructions and downloaded it several times.....nothing helps. Might need to lean on close relatives that are computer techs, with one studying for a cyber security degree. I think I will delete all of my browsing history beforehand. It's that or build a new computer with a new hard drive and operating system. It just seems like G has it's tentacles around my computer. Plus maybe some malware. If anybody has a better idea it would be appreciated.
If all else fails, do what Maxwell Smart did, try this!

[Image: Get_Smart-Cone-of-silence.jpg]
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
Some of our threads have no real rhyme nor reason. (Ok, there is impt info herein, but, hey, a little levity aint such a bad thing.)

I guess many of us were rebellious types. We don't need to stick to stinkin topics...

Nice twist to bring in maxwell smart and the Chief.

sort of on topic, LOL
enough so for this forum. we go off topic all the time but for in vendor threads. and god help us, we have been bad to the bone in them as well.

it was cute. and yeah, sorta on topic.

Maybe I should try using my shoe phone!