Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alprazolam IOP's
i have never seen a 5mg "bathtub" but i guess it wouldn't hurt to try as long as the price was good' but i really feel stick to ksaolol's but for convenience and price mylan is fine for me and i have a high tolerance so of course i try to stick with kpins but i like having alp around in case i need a fast acting.
Ksa and Mylan are good. I think rivs are better value. Anxiety is awful. I think it's best to have every tool possible at your disposal. But I do wonder how much of the problem is rebound anxiety. There's nothing worse than being at peace one moment and in hell the next. And as always keep your tolerance as low as possible.

Bishop
I have tried a lot of the alps out there. But I can't get ahold of ksols. Been wanting to try them but they have always eluded me
Really bro? They're pretty easy to source. You have enough poets check the email section.
(05-28-2017, 08:47 PM)graham3735 Wrote: I have tried a lot of the alps out there. But I can't get ahold of ksols. Been wanting to try them but they have always eluded me

Yea with your post count you should have some great options.. E-Mail section

Peace All
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
I received my package a few days ago right on time.. great packaging and I am very happy with the quality..  I have been ordering etiz for many years now and recently decided to change back over to alp.  I noticed some good reviews on the kslol (sp?) 1mg alp. I believe they finally admitted that there is serious long term effects from benzos just recently.  I know of a friend that is on disability because of this alone.  He told me his feet are hot 24/7 and its awful, which i know.  I don't plan on living like that, I'm an 18 year patient (over half my life..) and my quality of life is improved because of people like all of you.  Thank you all, honestly.  I suffer from GAD, SAD, PTSD, and to this day have a great psychiatrist.  My family practioner actually hired him and sees him regularly as well.  I'm new.. hope I haven't said anything unacceptable!  But thanks and I'm glad to be a part of the forum.

Just knowing this forum exists is almost a psychological anti-anxiolytic itself.
Oh, sorry can someone move that to PPE
Hi Mr Beefy,

Do forgive me if im wrong on this one, but I beleave you may 'report' yourself, thats not to say to broke the rules...

You can use the "Report" button below the post. Its just to get the attention of a mod or admin, and you can leave a message with them when you hit the report button.

Then they may move it for you. Though that said, PPE is in one of the the higher areas, and obviously I can't speak for Admin or Mods on that...

Smile
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
There is a heck of a lot of research to do on all of this - I presume the best place is on this forum?
(06-20-2017, 03:39 PM)CoiledSpring Wrote: There is a heck of a lot of research to do on all of this - I presume the best place is on this forum?

Best research defiantly on this forum. A LOT of reading........ A lot of people don't want to put in the time and just want people to give them the information but out of all the forums I feal this one is best managed Forum thanks to the mods who keep the rif raf and all the other bad elements out and info listed as accurate as can be.   Best source of info your fellow members

Peace All
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"