Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheap meds www.napsgear.org
Same here. That warning on the front page makes me not want to bother. Something is off.
OF
I totally agree Orange rabbit something is off.
Update on naps, I've placed 2 more ordered with them since last post here and received both! Definitely not speedy deliveries but they always come through so far. Both times orders split up and sent and received weeks apart. I trust the site, just don't expect speedy delivery, hope all is well!
Namaste  Smile
I cant vouch for their other stuff but they have been in the steroid game forever. You cant last as long as they have without doing something right.
i had second thoughts about this one and cancelled it before the posts by Dentscllyfescllyfe and by jasper.
The reviews are mixed on the hormones but as I said they have been around over a decade so obviously some people are happy. With that being said Im in no way vouching for them as I personally have never had a reason to use them.
Definitely not for the usual member here. And my final advice is not to buy pks or benzos from steroid bulk sites. There are very few exceptions to that rule and I mention it from two-decade experience around as an old man I am .
Nicholyko. Now,what do,you think. Should I place a small test,order? You seem to,have some experience on this one and would like to hear from you. OR
why are you saying ' Stay away from this site' amjad ? If you are saying stay away from a site can you give a reason instead of just continually posting these 5 word sentences on various threads on here please ?
Is it a reliable site?
Specifically for benz?

Much appreciated people!
Regards.