Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bromazepam thougts experiences
ive gotten some recently,and while tried it in the past didnt notice much,seems interesting benzo from what i gather it was first benzo to be developed if im correct.Now some people compare it better then valium,others say its cleaner,since affects only anxiety and dont induce tiredness or sleepiness and more clear minded.Now not sure how its dosage compares to rest of benzos but found one saying 6mg=10 mg val or close to it,also half life seems longer then xanax .while dont want to jump and try high dosages,wonder does anyone take it and how do you find it,as compared to more streamline benzos.
Yes I wanna hear more about this also.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
as far as i can say its legit stuff since gotten some alps as well and they seem quite ok-its not the newbie list vendor.

But since im taking alps,and from whatever i read its a lot like valium,except lacks muscle relaxation,its half time is 8-12h and onset within 30-40 mins,18mgs for regular anxiety and up to 60 for severe,thus wouldnt do much for me when taken one or two,and seems it does buildup like valium if taken daily,even thou suggested it might be more potent,someone in another forum described it like valium and clonazepam's baby Smile found this whole info on another site.

since currently on alp thus figured to ask since will switch over eventually to vals,cllonz or whatever will work best.
did try em today one about 3-4hours apart,total 4 or 24mgs,interesting benzo didnt feel slugish no brain fog,no anxiety,its like none side effects that impair thoguhts movement or feeling off.Since usually first thing in the morning take 1mg alp and that puts me back to sleep for next 3-4 hours but with bromazepam you dont get that tired and lie in bed feeling-its interesting that in most forums many would said the same more energetic like.But since its benzo theres caution about it being on par with like of alp.

Anyway for the day seems effects are nice enough that id say its maybe better then valium,but not sure about long term usage.

I think the reason many people relate bromaz to Diaz (as I also do) is because it is more chemically related to Diaz than many other bz. You can see the image attached. From left to right, diazepam, nor diazepam, bromazepam and alprazolam.

My personal take on it is it's hard to find quality made bromaz. I've used it many years ago, Roche brand 6mg, green in color. I loved it. It was stronger than Diaz but didn't last as long, however it allowed me to use it as a substitute for diazepam once in a while. Lately I've tried other brands, Sandoz for example, and found it sub par. (I believe it may be from the same vendor fish farmer was referring to). 
  As for comparing it to alps, i personally don't find it strong enough to replace daily alp usage, it's simply too different. However, if it works for you, then stick with it :Smile
 Hope that helps a little,
Den
well been taking it for few days during day time now,it works ok or as i would say i dont feel any anxiety,its a strange benzo alright since it doesnt give sluggish feeling,or feeling under influence.not havent taken much around 12mgs,since intial start of 24,so while theres no relaxed  feeling while on it,like valium id say its ok sustitute to have,only thing for sleeping since it doesnt have  any relaxing properties its no use,not at normal dosages anyway.
That was how I used it too FF, to replace a days worth of Diaz on occasion and I did work. I'd say one 6mg bromaz is a little stronger than a 10mg Diaz, maybe equal to about 15 mgs if you're new to it.
When I first tried it I liked it. But since then I haven't found a brand that was of the same quality. Shame cause it was also nice to have for emergencies if u run out of Diaz.
yeah i got small sample batch and finished so far,id say agree it feels a bit more potent then 10mg diaz,on the other hand if id take on or another id hardly notice difference between two,id go as far as say its not much different from valium,maybe less relaxing but works same on anxiety.
I am tempted to try bromazepam again. The only time I tried them is when my tolerance for diazepam was pretty damn high, though. Even though the benzo tolerance was there I could feel the diazepam 'coming on', but with the bromazepam, nothing.

Mother's little helper is still my second favorite benzo though and I know that will never change.
Got some of these but never got around to trying them plus everyone I know that's tried them doesn't rate them