Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unknown Diazepam
(06-26-2017, 09:13 PM)cmdline Wrote: think with vals being counterfeit biggest danger is that rc's could be used since other chems hardly would mimic its longevity, but in general when trying anything new even new batch i tend to sample, since if you taken it before you pick up simple things like taste texture etc,since valium is the weak benzo it hardly shows signs at normal dosage when used to it, but bunks would cause wd's in day or two, which is hard to mistake for anything else if you only take single benzo,whats causing it.

Yes - totally agree!

Etizolam is turning up in the WW/MA D10s. Loads of Roche is fake. Not sure about Dow.

There were huge amounts of RCs on sale when the ban came in. The left overs must have ended up somewhere. Some of the RCs were pressed into small pills a bit like MSJs. Many were yellow (looks like 5mg diaz) or blue (10mg diaz) but are actually pyrazolam or metizolam.

The other thing that is turning up a lot is xanax. The powder is cheap and most gets pressed into bars, but other batches are put into round pills and dyed blue like 10mg diaz.

If someone can put up a picture of the pill that would really help. (If you need help hosting the pic and want it done anonymously I can help - I've got a few servers.)

Stay safe everyone,
barq
Just for info they were actually Martin Dow Roche. They were ok I guess.
Have had those pax, didn't do much for me at all, some say they are ok for them others say do little, I wouldn't ever bother with them again, others might do though if they felt like they worked for them.
I have these exact ones. I have them in blisters. They have just the 10 on one side and the score on the other. They are legit. We have a wonderful vendor here who supplied it and this is a man whose kindness and respect for another human being would never send anything but the best. They work very well. It's all about who you order them. Order from the best vendor and you will never run into problems.
Have never seen them in blisters only loose, obv got them from a different source, loose ones seemed weak to me, can believe blistered would prob be better.
(10-19-2017, 12:07 PM)G.Elias Wrote: Have had those pax, didn't do much for me at all, some say they are ok for them others say do little, I wouldn't ever bother with them again, others might do though if they felt like they worked for them.

Same. Not saying they were total bunk, but didn't seem very good. I felt they were under-dosed (at best), I know some people love them, but that makes me think there is real variability. As someone on a taper, I need extremely consistently dosed diaz and I couldn't recommend Pax.
I just bought some of these in blister packs of ten. They are blue with the score mark on one side and the large '10' on the other. On the blister packs it says Martin Dow under licence from Hoffman La Roche Ltd made in Karachi. I read somewhere somebody said that they were fake because in the blister packs some of the tablets have the 10 face up and some have the score side face up which is the case with mine. I was put on diaz made by actavis by my doc for a few weeks and these tablets taste very similar and seem to work ok so I would say they are genuine. Anyone know?
well done. thank u very much.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-26-2017, 10:04 PM)bromster Wrote: I just bought some of these in blister packs of ten. They are blue with the score mark on one side and the large '10' on the other. On the blister packs it says Martin Dow under licence from Hoffman La Roche Ltd made in Karachi. I read somewhere somebody said that they were fake because in the blister packs some of the tablets have the 10 face up and some have the score side face up which is the case with mine. I was put on diaz made by actavis by my doc for a few weeks and these tablets taste very similar and seem to work ok so I would say they are genuine. Anyone know?

I've heard warnings about ordering from that country due quality issues, but if it tastes similar and works the way you're used to, then you're probably good to go.
The ones going about at the mo seem to be ok from I hear. There is also another brand doing the rounds, called digipam and they're meant to be good