Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://cerberus-pharma.net
Site doesnt even work for me, have read about him elsewhere, was no mention of scamming .
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation
i did not get the site to load either.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Sometimes I think these newbies have just fell off a turnip truck. What do they think, we were born yesterday? So. I have work watching the kids.
OR
They lie. They scam. They want to be spoonfed.

They are at the Romper Room level of buying online safely.

Now I look into the magic Romper Room mirror and just as that puke never saw me when i was young, we gotta ignore the turnip truck people. We cannot let them get us down.

Thank God we put vendors in various areas. And vendors have started really requesting privacy in higher post count areas.

So many a newbie whom wont research and read will be outta luck. They can take their nap mats and go home.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hey Charon just sent you a pm re this site

-Vendor has dropped-
Success!
To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived.
I agree with SS. I've gotten those before, and was like "what in the flock is this junk?" The only good bars are from a pharmacy! But they are hard to get, since the crackdown on all meds. It's sad because so many people really need them.

WOW! I read the first 10 posts, and then posted my dumbass post!SadSad Jeez!!