Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USPS
Hi All!

Need advice.
USPS tracking shows a delivery to my mail box/address completed on Monday, the 18th. 

However, my mail box has been empty!!  Nada.  SOOOO, how do I proceed?  The tracking log shows that this item went thru ALL processes - it just never landed in my mail box.

My next step?????????

Thanks!!
Slick
This happens to me all the time with them. They make me fill out a form. But I try to get to my mailman first and tell him you did not put this in my box. Now where could you have delivered it to.

Young kid. Doesn't pay attention. The a day or Two latter he remembers goes to the neighbors and usually gets it unless the neighbor puts it back in the mail to be redelivered.
OR
Thanks OR!!   Crisis solved!!  Big Grin

Met the mail lady to ask if she had a package for me because she wasn't working Monday - No package.

BUT she came to the door 15 minutes later, and you hit the nail on the head - her sub on Monday reversed the street number and she found it in their box with a note!!

Sheeewww!!!  Rolleyes Rolleyes

Slick
Its happened to me as well. You were lucky that it got back to you and you have honest neighbors
47           "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" - The Joker           47
HooraySlick. Usually your NCAA tell,the honest mail people. Mine has been around 3'years and still gets confused sometimes. I always try to give him a break and something small formchristmas like a Starbucks card. I find it helps.
OR
(09-20-2017, 04:39 PM)Slick Wrote: Thanks OR!!   Crisis solved!!  Big Grin

Met the mail lady to ask if she had a package for me because she wasn't working Monday - No package.

BUT she came to the door 15 minutes later, and you hit the nail on the head - her sub on Monday reversed the street number and she found it in their box with a note!!

Sheeewww!!!  Rolleyes Rolleyes

Slick

Happy ending for you Slick.... Happy for you..
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Thanks everybody!!  

Slick  Heart