Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supertramadol.is
Roughly 14 days from order to doorstep.

Quality as expected.

Prices fair, though not the screaming deals I'd grown used to.

Looks like we have a winner till something better comes along.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
I’m living in north east USA, but it’s been 4 days and the tracking number on usps is invalid. I’m afraid that they seized my article. I’m really really hoping that it’s due too to end of heat confession; of year
Check the tracking on the origin country's postal site.
Hi Allegory Smile

I was just about to suggest that..

My friend, it is a wonderful day when I see that you have been here with us...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
High quality, less then 2 weeks to NE USA!

By the way there is a notice that their website will soon be changing - might want to make a note. Great site!
This vendor is still reliably issuing me packages every six weeks or so.

Haven't had much luck negotiating on prices like I have with other vendors.

Suppose I can't blame them, one of the last few good bulk sources left.
Ah, Allegory is a founding member. A Pioneer. They are well loved and respected here. I shant give up info on allegory, but he brought this vendor and was very appreciative of this vendor. Just sayin.

We shall always love you allegory and I pray that you and your beloved family are doing well.

For future reference as I see guests and new people reading this now, Poster stated that someone was posting on our forum with grammatical errors. And the pricing changed. The ones with incorrect grammar are often the vendor himself or his friend, aka a shill. Cuz we were re assessing this place at that time as he had changed hands. Just letting u know. We were private back then also and we said more. But it is one way that one can tell if a poster is legitimately posting up results, or is in fact the vendor or his shill, unfamiliar with our language, and posting up poor grammar. One way to check truth about a business changing hands. Elsewise we don't notice "bad grammar."
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel