Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone using ALP for tremor?
Hey all,
 I have been suffering from tremors of the arms and hands for about a year now, secondary to a disease. I have read many good, unbiased accounts of studies showing that ALP is supposedly very effective at attenuating all types of tremor. In some cases, tremors are completely controlled. I will settle for any reduction. The thing is, I can only tolerate ALP in small amounts. All the studies were of subjects on fairly high doses (1-2mg t.i.d., for example). The stuff absolutely puts me to sleep, in a bad way. I hate that feeling when it's the middle of the day and I am fighting that chemically-induced urge to sleep. Has anyone else taken ALP for tremor? And while I am at it, I may as well ask about any home remedies for ALP-induced grogginess. Thanks to all! 
(11-09-2017, 01:27 AM)fishfarmer Wrote: Hello Friend! I have tremors also but I think they are related too my drinking a bit too much and if people are looking over my shoulder as I do something that requires steady hands. Nebraska also leads the country by far in cases of Parkinsons disease which I believe causes tremors? So many Aerial Applicators of chemicals not too mention the chemicals that make it too our ground water. It is in the air the dust and the water. My only thought is Clonazepam at .5mg as that worked well for me and yes the first time you take it you may be a bit drowsy. Diazepam works but I feel it makes me more tired. Alp is short lived as clonaz seems too work for a full day. Have not researched this, so take it with a grain of salt my Friend-FF

Thank you, FF. You are great. I really enjoy your posts and get a lot out of them. Another two sources of substances that can lead to motor neuron disease (which I have) and dopamine-secreting neuron disease (like Parkinson's), are pesticides/herbicides and seafood.
Evidence of a connection between algae blooms (which the fish eat) and ALS is starting to mount. As for the pesticide/herbicide connection to those diseases, it's been known for years. Lawsuit's just starting to be filed against Monsanto (aka, "satan") for what they knew about 'Roundup", etc. Also causes cancer.