Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading to Europe (looking for european IOPs)
Hey guys head to scandonavia for a few months and really need a good IOP that I can trust and is responsive and quick to ship, either email or website based not fussed just needs to be trustworthy and sell good product.

Thanks Fam

xx
I think if you take your time to look around this forum you will find what you need. Also be sure to check local legislation, as current events show what may be legal in one country can attract the death penalty in another (though doubtful in a Scandinavian country). For email vendors you need more posts and be more well known on the forum. Since you are new I would recommend spending some time reading the forums. Sorry to dishearten you (especially since I am new myself) but you really should do your own research rather than expecting people to provide table service. Wink
Some places there are very hard to receive I'll forewarn you now it really depends where your going
Which country in Scandinavia are you heading to if you don't mind me asking? In Norway, Finland and Sweden you can get a very nice oral tobacco called snus. It is basically like a tobacco tea bag which you put under you upper lip. The nicotine hit is stronger than a cigarette and it is much healthier and nothing goes into your lungs, the nicotine is absorbed through the membrane inside your lip. EDIT: U DO THIS TOO MUCH. DO NOT ASK FOR HINTS ON ROUTES OF ADMIN. READ THE BUGGERY BOLLOCKS RULES. YOU ARE TO BE BANNED ON THE SPOT FOR SPEAKING OF ROAs. CUZ THAT SORT OF INFO TOOK DOWN OTHER FORUMS.

Anyway I thought if you are a smoker this would be a nice option to try as it is healthier and provides more of a relaxing effect, if you are not a smoker stick to the weaker brands. Skruf is the standard brand and a good place to start, just dont get extra stark for your first time Wink

I might make a thread on snus since it could be considered a medical alternative to smoking, got to check my post count today though.
(11-25-2017, 04:42 PM)Pliko Wrote: Which country in Scandinavia are you heading to if you don't mind me asking? In Norway, Finland and Sweden you can get a very nice oral tobacco called snus. It is basically like a tobacco tea bag which you put under you upper lip.  The nicotine hit is stronger than a cigarette and it is much healthier and nothing goes into your lungs, the nicotine is absorbed through the membrane inside your lip. EDIT:  U DO THIS TOO MUCH.  DO NOT ASK FOR HINTS ON ROUTES OF ADMIN. READ THE BUGGERY BOLLOCKS RULES.  YOU ARE TO BE BANNED ON THE SPOT FOR SPEAKING OF ROAs.  CUZ THAT SORT OF INFO TOOK DOWN OTHER FORUMS.

Anyway I thought if you are a smoker this would be a nice option to try as it is healthier and provides more of a relaxing effect, if you are not a smoker stick to the weaker brands. Skruf is the standard brand and a good place to start, just dont get extra stark for your first time Wink

I might make a thread on snus since it could be considered a medical alternative to smoking, got to check my post count today though.

Charon, sorry if I broke the rules but snus is an oral tobacco product which is designed to be used orally. The ROA rule states:

"10. Please avoid discussion on ROA (Routes of Administration). You may be banned on the spot. This means you may not discuss how one gets the medicine inside one's body via any means but by mouth."

I do not want to question your judgement but I would like clarification as to why I have received the warning as snus is used by mouth? I know that snus is not a medicine but it is a healthier option to smoking that is why i mentioned it. 
That is not why u received the warning, per se. And, because u were thoughtful and kind in ur other post, i already removed ur warning.

Yes, I do realize that chewing tobacco or such is taken via the mouth. However, the moment a member mentions routes of admin on here, Lord have mercy, we get the unbelievable responses which we must run to remove.

For reasons unknown, that term of art incites people to feel its okie mcdokie to post all sorts of ROAs. k?

I have been doing forums for almost a quarter of a century. Since I became ill. And I lost most of my clan to cancer. Which I read to cure is your dream. Awesome.

I just know the people whom joined suddenly at holiday time, and how the newer people think we are affiliated with two former IOPlists which brought the admins to justice via LE.

They jump on the term ROA. U gotta just trust my knowledge on this one.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Charon, Ok I understand, don't go down the ROA route. I was a bit surprised by your reaction because I have seen other people talk about taking certain meds sub lingual etc so thought oral tobacco may be ok, even if its not a med per say. I agree holiday time is probably a good time to lay low so will follow your lead  Smile