Poll: What’s your favorite alpraz mfg?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mylan
14.29%
1 14.29%
Zopax
14.29%
1 14.29%
Alzam
14.29%
1 14.29%
Xanor
57.14%
4 57.14%
Pinix
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best alp brand poll
(01-23-2018, 04:47 AM)thepianist Wrote: I was mainly curious about personal preference from the

This pole has aroused my interest in a couple of brands and also steered me away from poor old P1n1x.  
I see Labormed recently got listed at one of the favored sites - I'll be comparing them to Alpr@x soon.
Xanor is the clear winner at this stage. Unfortunately they do not supply to my part of the world any more.
Even as a newbie, I'm spoiled for choice though. It's such a privilege to have access to a list of trusted vendors. 
I'll keep watching this pole - it's providing valuable information.
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
Pianist & RG:

You are not far off from being able to PM. When you are able, contact me first and I will give you both a great source for Ksalols. Super pricing and packaging that will blow your mind!

Big Grin Raven
Greetings all...

Incomplete list. Yea got to still go with Ks@lols. Not going to fix it on my end if not broken and I have tried MANY a different brands and always come back to these.

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(01-24-2018, 02:12 AM)Raven Wrote: Pianist & RG:

You are not far off from being able to PM. When you are able, contact me first and I will give you both a great source for Ksalols. Super pricing and packaging that will blow your mind!

Big Grin Raven

Awesome!  That’s a very warm gesture and greatly appreciate it!

Sorry again everyone for a subpar list...
(01-24-2018, 02:12 AM)Raven Wrote: When you are able, contact me first and I will give you both a great source for Ksalols.

After reading only a few dozen pages of posts, it was crystal clear to me that the experienced members regard K's as their brand of choice.  
And truth be told, that's what I'm after - a respected and reliable product that minimizes angst and allows for a more normal and productive life.

So, Thanks Raven. I will most definitely be taking you up on your generous offer. Smile
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
Yeah, I'd like to hear about the K@solols when I hit 50 as well.  As someone posted in the lounge the song "Don't you  forget about me," Raven, please don't forget about me! Tongue
masterthief:

Just PM me when you can and the deed is done.

Da Boid
Because of tolerance issues, I would say that these polls aren't always completely accurate. Person A who's never tried X brand before might think its great because its the first time they've taken it, whereas Person B might think they're rubbish because they need a LOT because of their large tolerance, which is down to previous usage and body chemistry than any preference over brands. There's also brands we see and hear about from others as the ones who are SUPPOSED to be the best, which also may impact our decision making.

Still, interesting thread though. Nice to hear what everyone has to share!
You're certainly right about the 'placebo' effect from over-hype or overwhelmingly negative reviews giving people false impressions. I'm no young man anymore and am very cognizant about my reviewing new manufacturers or vendors. I simply let my body detox for a week, then take a moderate dosage and go about daily activities while timing when the initial relief occurs, how hard 'the punch', the duration of action and overall mentality.

At least that's the most objective way I can think of for rating different brands/manufacturers.

Sure as hell makes no sense trying to rate brand Y after finishing a week-long binge on brand X.

Still waiting until I can try the Ksalols!!!
Gador alps were the best in the world when you could get them. There is still an odd vendor here or there that carries them but very expensive and almost garunteed to be snagged by the powers that be from that area. Other than that I'd agree with the Ksalol