Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!!! New here!
Hello  fellow members!  I am Looking forward to being a part of such a special family! Just wanted to introduce myself to all and say hello!
Hi not sure if my
First thread was seen. Just saying hello
http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1 The rules which we do enforce.

Thank u for hitting the welcome thread.

welcome aboard. make u find all u need.

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello to both of you! Yes I have read the rules and have been following as a guest but finally decided to become a member. Thanks again for acknowledging me.
Welcome to the family Smile

You can gain loads of valuable info here with people that really know whats up...

Again, thanks for hittin the welcome thread and I'm lookin forward to your posts my friend

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(01-26-2018, 10:31 PM)Xfizzler Wrote: Hello  fellow members!  I am Looking forward to being a part of such a special family! Just wanted to introduce myself to all and say hello!

Hi and welcome to you Xfizzler.

Did not mean to overlook you friend.

Please make urself at home and see ya on the threads.
K ! 

Smile
Welcome Xfizzler

Welcome to the best IOP forum since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as this forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work Long and Hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and always got to help em by making sure to
make sure the rules are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hi and welcome Xfizzler to this forum.

Enjoy ur stay.
Welcome to the club Xfizzler.
Hi guys!! Thanks for all the warm greetings! I am trying to stay under my 5 posts and wants them to make them count. So please forgive me for my short hello to each of you. Thanks for your support and help.