Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Wink 
Greetings from the shadows of the interwebs. I've been a long time lurker on this and other forms... thought I'd sign up again and better prepare myself since I just had to go thru hell for a week with no meds and doesn't make half a f of difference to "doctor" as long as they get their $$$... Tired of the ball'n'chain. Anyhoo, emo less, hope you have all been well and I'll try to be more talkative this time  Shy
Welcome to IOP Maladie. The best advise I can give you at this point is Read, Read, Read.

Sudsy
welcome. may u find all u need.

the rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Even those whom have been using online for years had a tough go of it during the last few months.

But, things seem to be stabilizing again. Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Maladie

Welcome to the best IOP forum on the web in my opinion since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as they are enforced. This forum stays the best because
of those rules and it's also easy to break em without thinking you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but that's what keeps
this forum the best.

You got great people here and the Moderators work Long and Hard to keep the trash out and drama to a minimum and always got to help em by making sure to
make sure the rules are enforced. They protect everyone from you and I to our fantastic vendors.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and
let everyone get to know you a bit and the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Hello Maladie! I'm new here too. Best of luck.
Hello and welcome to the forum, Maladie...Smile
Welcome to the forum Maledie.
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Hey, thx for the welcomes and advice. Hope you're all having a good weekend ?
(02-04-2018, 12:12 AM)Maladie Wrote: Hey, thx for the welcomes and advice. Hope you're all having a good weekend ?

Hi Maladie welcome .

Nice of you to say and I hope you arte having a good week end too.
Hey Maladie,
It's nice to meet you and welcome. The forum has been so informative and helpful to me. Hope it's the same for you!