Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi Wolverine!

I’m new here too! Welcome to this slice of the internet that stays well manicured. You’ll find a plethora of interesting and insightful information and hopefully new people. See you out there. 

Xfizzler
Welcome Wolverine. You have come to the right place. Start reading & posting. We have several resources on here. Keep up the 5 posts a day and you can Private message when you hit 50.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
(02-07-2018, 07:36 AM)Woodhouse Wrote: Welcome Wolverine. You have come to the right place. Start reading & posting. We have several resources on here. Keep up the 5 posts a day and you can Private message when you hit 50.

I'm super excited about reaching 50 posts! Not going to over the 5 posts a day limit though. Cool username  Tongue  I love archer!
Hi wolverine,
Welcome I just joined recently myself and love this forum, hope you get as much enjoyement as I do!
Hi Wolvie. It feels weird to welcome new ones as I too am new. Jealous of your reading skills. I can't even listen to an audiobook that fast!
Hey Wolverine,
I did exactly what you did. I was very interested in knowing how the members got along, and how they treated one another, before joining. I was just blown away by how wonderful everyone on here seemed and by how well the forum was run. So I finally joined and it all turned out to be for real. I am still fairly new here, but have been treated with nothing but respect. My only regret is that I didn't join sooner. My very best to you. I hope that you will do well on here.  RM
Hello Wolverine. I'm happy that you have made yourself at home here. The community is wonderful and I have been helped here to a significant degree. Hope to see you soon. Thank you.
Just got back from vacation and it is so nice to see the active community being so responsive and welcoming! Thank you guys for reaching out and making me feel welcome. I hope you are all having wonderful weeks!