Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing South Amarican Vendors
Greetings all,

I miss the South American vendors of the past.

Anyone remember the "bag of benzo's"???

Cam was always my go to guy and you could get the legit 2mg barz everyone seems to want.

There were a couple other vendors down there but cannot remember their names.

If anyone can think of another good old South American vendor  name blast from the past I'd love to see what other ones I have forgoten about

miss those old and much simpler days.

Peace All

Furry
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(02-12-2018, 06:46 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: Greetings all,

Cam was always my go to guy and you could get the legit 2mg barz everyone seems to want.

If anyone can think of another good old South American vendor  name blast from the past I'd love to see what other ones I have forgoten about

Peace All

Furry

Cam was great and always had great products and prices.
My apologies but I misread your post, I am thinking of South Afr1C@. It is 4 am in my time zone so my eyes are freshly opened. Cam had really great stuff even his value priced items which were Denvers & Bagos not to mention the mighty Gadors. Cam and Todo were my go to guys many moons ago and never had any problems for a long time. I remember the customer service lady with Todo her name was Alicia and she was kind enough to give me a heads up when things went south as opposed to take the money and run as many are apt to do lately.
(02-13-2018, 09:04 AM)Bandit Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 06:46 PM)Furyan66 Wrote: Greetings all,

Peace All

Furry

Cam was great and always had great products and prices. If my memory serves me this was also the region of PharmaHarry and MPR, another solid vendor way back when.

My apologies but I misread your post, I am thinking of South Afr1C@. It is 4 am in my time zone so my eyes are freshly opened. Cam had really great stuff even his value priced items which were Denvers & Bagos not to mention the mighty Gadors. Cam and Todo were my go to guys many moons ago and never had any problems for a long time. I remember the customer service lady with Todo her name was Alicia and she was kind enough to give me a heads up when things went south as opposed to take the money and run as many are apt to do lately.
SO are south american vendors now a complete thing of the past, or have they changed to even more discreet means?
I remember those names,I didn't connect them with the meds,but you've filled a gap and now I know,lol,yes I would like some of the old connections to places