Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Queen of Hearts
Much love to Charon; our Queen of Hearts! Heart
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Thank you Charon for everything you do!
(02-15-2018, 04:14 AM)Raven Wrote:
Charon
You are our Queen of Hearts

You Have Reached Out to us More Than Ten Thousand Times Now!
You Work Hard to Keep us Safe and You have Worked Hard to Improve the Quality of Life for Me and for All Members on this Forum
I Appreciate Your Trust & Friendship
I Share these Same Feelings with Many, Many Others Here on the IOPList
[Image: PP4061.jpg]
A heart is not judged by how much you love;
but how much you are loved by others.

IOPList Members, we Owe So Much to Charon. Please Post Heart 's Here to Show Charon how much we Care About Her, and How Much we Appreciate Her Work.

Luv Ya Girl
Raven

I concur, thanks again for all you do, we are so lucky to have you looking out for us
Heart Thanks for all you do for the forum and for the folks here. You deserve a parade!!!!! lol. Truth. Thanks, too, for answering some of my "dumb" questions. 

We're lucky to have your support.  Heart
Thank you Charon for everything you do, day after day! We are incredibly lucky to have someone like you looking out for us.
MoJim
Come on People, this is for Charon our Fearless Leader! All you need to do is post a Heart in this thread. It's really easy, you just click on the Heart icon over there on the left and WHAMO the Heart  appears in your post! No need to strain for the right words to go along with it (although personal sentiments are welcome if you feel the need), just send a Heart or even multiple hearts like this Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart . Did you see how I did that? I just clicked on the Heart icon five times, it was easy!

I want Charon to know how much we appreciate the time she has invested in this Forum without increasing her workload further. Ten thousand posts +, incredible! and all you need to do to say - Thank you Charon - is click on the Heart and add it to my thread. She's a smart lady... she will understand it without further explanation. 

Raven
Thank you Charon!
um sorry, i don't see any hearts to the left...
heart! heart! heart! : )
Heart 
Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

[Image: Queen-Of-Hearts-Logo.jpg]
Much love Charon!
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Total Respect for This Person...

She truly is the queen of hearts

Peace All

Have a blessed one Charon

"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Dearest Charon - Thank you for being the loving person you are. I hope you know how appreciated you are!!

[Image: wpid-heart-made-of-hearts.jpg]