Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
5 POSTS PER 24 HOURS!!!
I need some guidance for anyone who cares to give it. I've been a member for 4 days and have had my post count cut to 11. So what time today can I start posting again. When does each

24 hour cycle begin?
(07-04-2018, 03:41 PM)lebowski1300 Wrote: I need some guidance for anyone who cares to give it.  I've been a member for 4 days and have had my post count cut to 11.  So what time today can I start posting again.  When does each

24 hour cycle begin?

It starts whenever you do. If you post at 3pm today it would be until 3pm tomorrow
i do recall that one of the warnings from me, my friend, was that my moderators rule.

But, now Mr. Ice Wizard, God have mercy on his soul, goes through this with many people.

I know it seems as though it should be easier.

But, it cannot be now. Treacherous times.

Big hint: Mr. Ice Wizard really keeps track of posts made. So, do pioneer members and they often make a mod report.

I am sure that as soon as u get the hang of it, ur warning will dissipate. (It is usually gone after thirty days.))

We have rules because some nut jobs think its A OK to zoom to fifty posts.

But, if we allowed that, whom would we have left to vend?

I was just just looking back over some conversations we had. You can do this.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

The 5 posts a day seems like a really sensible rule, it prevents anyone with bad intentions from infiltrating the forum. I plan to build my posts slowly but surely!
(03-14-2018, 09:55 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Yes... Until you reach the 50 mark...

It will give everyone a better chance to get to know one another... A bit...

Ice

Thanks I'm new too. So many rules are freaking me out. I'm afraid to post :-o
and, afraid to read. the rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

rule 1 is to make a welcome thread. not to come on and bitch about our rules.

we do everything as ethically and legally as is possible. Is that a problem for u?

Try reading the rules. Read posts and see how we talk. If we are not for you...

So far it hasn't been too hard to follow. It does seem like plenty of people cannot get it right though. The only hard part I have found, is trying to remember the last time that I posted. Usually on a forum, I would click on my own profile. Since that's not an option, I've just been trying to post later and later as the days go by. Just to be safe and all.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

5 posts per day is more than reasonable in my book. Quality posts trump quantity spam type posts anyday. Take your time and learn your way around the forum, rather than being in a mad rush to hit 50 posts. If you're that impatient and can't follow simp,e and reasonable rules this probably isn't the place for you...just saying.
(07-04-2018, 03:41 PM)lebowski1300 Wrote: I need some guidance for anyone who cares to give it.  I've been a member for 4 days and have had my post count cut to 11.  So what time today can I start posting again.  When does each

24 hour cycle begin?

In the top left hand corner of the Web pages under our banner you will find a link titled "User CP"  if you go into that and click on your post count( which is under your username and display pic) then it will take you to a list of all your posts and the exact times you posted them.

Not that long ago when I joined I made the same mistake and felt the wrath of our merciful leaders.

Since then I made a rule for myself, instead of waiting til exactly 24 hours since my first post in a cycle. I wait til 24 hours since my LAST post in a cycle. Patience is important Smile keep in mind the race between the rabbit and the turtle.
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
once u make ur first fifty, we say do about eight to ten, at that time.

Just don't go spamming and make our Ice Wizard upset.

But I do believe we allow new people at fifty posts to see more, to PM, and unless pioneer members gets upset, we have posted eight to ten a day now u all can do. with fifty post.

u have another goal of post count ahead of you.