Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hi :
I am a 40 years old male, with anxiety since I was a teen. 
My main problem is insomnia. I go to sleep without problem, but after 3-4 hours I wake up and then, it is a nightmare . . Felt tired the entire day , during weekends I take a nap of 3 hours ! . But, during the week, that is not possible . 
Anyway, thanks for let me in  Smile .
Welcome aboard. May u find all u need.

The rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Miss Hepburn is correct. We have many with insomnia here. Hopefully u will find the friends and helpers whom understand. And the vendors whom help treat this problem.

Five posts a day till ur first fifty. Then u can PM.

Glad to have u here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome to our little family...

As Ms Hepburn has stated, there are several folks that are suffering from close to the same as yourself and we are always looking for more input on this subject as it were...

Please no more than 5 posts per 24 hr period, that way you have plenty of opportunity to read up on possible solutions and by posting only 5 per day, hopefully you can contribute your own solutions and problems in a most thought out response or question.. Everybody, including yourself, gets to know each other better and can feel more relaxed...

We treat each other like an extended family here... With love, respect, and honesty...

Together, we can and are making a difference in the lives of people who for some reason or another, cannot seem to get the much needed relief they seek....

So again, welcome and I do hope we can help one another out a bit....

Check out our "lounge" area... There's a picture thread, music, humor and much much more....

Best to you my friend...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thank you a lot for your Welcome. It really means a lot for me. I just read the rules, and the no more than 5 post per day ( that is a lot Smile ) .
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello and welcome, anxietyguy...Smile
As a fellow anxiety sufferer welcome!! I'm just short of 60 and I now know that I've had anxiety issues since I was a teen, just didn't know it. There soo many helpful people here.
Hello & Welcome to the forum!
I've had anxiety since 5 yrs old. And I'm old now, ha. I feel ya
and I'm always looking for fixes for insomnia, too.
You will love it here!   Wink Enjoy.
Hello and Welcome to the forum anxietyguy.
Hello Anxiety guy! Hope you enjoy the positive community here!
Hi Anxietyguy!

Welcome sorry for the late welcome. Hope you find it therapeutic here and your anxiety levels lowered. Stick the the rules and all should turn out fine. 

Xfizzler
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!