Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings everyone.
Hello. I am a long time sufferer of depression and generalized anxiety. My current diagnosis is major depressive disorder and generalized anxiety disorder, although I would add social anxiety as well to the list considering how currently and have lived. I look forward to being a part of the community and will see to it that I will help as much as I can. I'm currently prescribed @bilify, mirt@z@pine, and g@bapentin (a med that I am seriously conflicted on based on little effect). The abilify has helped and the mirtazapine has helped as well, especially with my poor sleep habit. I feel honored to be under the wing of Charon and the rest of ioplist.
Hello and welcome to you hauntinggrounds.
Welcome to the group, Hauntinggrounds. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Gabapentin is a strange med, and there are some discussions about it on the forum.
welcome aboard. may u find all u need.

the rules which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

five post a day till ur first fifty

looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome to the fold hauntinggrounds, you have come to the right place there is a lot of help and support to be found here. I know how crippling anxiety can be and there are great options at your fingertips just practice due diligence before using any obscure/unknown vendor. Best of luck~Bandit
Welcome to the wee family hauntinggrounds ... You'll find many answers here and who knows, you may in turn, be able to help another...

I've heard many a horror story about that g@bapentin, please use that with caution ...

Anyway, don't forget our lounge, there is tons of stuff in there...

Looking forward to your posts..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!
IceWizard,
I am as careful as possible with the g@bapentin. Thanks for the warning.
Hello and welcome...Smile
Thank you willie33 Smile
I appreciate your introductory and warmly welcome you to our peaceful medows... huntinggrounds!
May you find comfort and direction here with us. Look forward to seeing you out on the treads.

Xfizzler
 There is more time than life ....  so make it count!