Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
U$P$
(02-03-2019, 11:59 AM)Nobleone Wrote: Thanks for the info ice ,,It is really nice when you get tracking but lately things just show up .. Is it me or anyone else  notice less  tracking ?

With U$P$ there are often issues with tracking from far away places. Many items which are delivered never show up in the system as moving past a certain point.
(05-01-2019, 01:23 AM)Catgirl Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 01:11 AM)Pepperman Wrote:
(02-03-2019, 11:59 AM)Nobleone Wrote: Thanks for the info ice ,,It is really nice when you get tracking but lately things just show up .. Is it me or anyone else  notice less  tracking ?

I have.  Such a pleasant surprise when things just show up. Of course it's better to know though.

Argee.  Always a nice surprise.

I had not heard of this, will certainly look into it. Thanks again for all the information Ice.
(05-07-2019, 12:51 AM)Lockes Wrote:
(05-01-2019, 01:23 AM)Catgirl Wrote:
(02-13-2019, 01:11 AM)Pepperman Wrote:

I have.  Such a pleasant surprise when things just show up. Of course it's better to know though.
Thanks for the information.
Argee.  Always a nice surprise.

I had not heard of this, will certainly look into it. Thanks again for all the information Ice.
I just saw where U$P$ is offering "Premium Tracking" on their website..

I haven't tried it  ... Yet ...

Quote:Premium Tracking
Your item is eligible for Premium Tracking:

Extended History.

Purchase the extended tracking history for your item to be sent via
email upon request.

Choose the length of time you would like to extend access to this
tracking history and select for purchase.

You can only purchase extended history once, so all orders are final
and are not eligible for a refund.

Based on your tracking number, your regular tracking history
is available only until July 29, 2020 without this purchase.

You may purchase Premium Tracking for only one tracking number at a time.

6 Months
$2.10

1 Year
$2.59

3 Years
$3.59

5 Years
$4.59

7 Years
$5.59

10 Years
$9.99

Like I said,I haven't tried this option, so I am unaware of repercussions (if any)

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I have informed delivery and I do love it. However, I have wondered if people who aren’t signed up still get pictures of their letters taken. I’ve yet to have a successful subscription delivery (only out of 2 letters- not packages) so it makes me question if the picture reveals more than what we see online. One time my letter looked perfectly normal, then when it got to me- green tape. Was so disappointed and confused. Asked my friend at the USPS but she didn’t know. Has anyone else who has informed delivery have similar issues?
~~Patience is the gateway to success~~
(04-02-2020, 01:44 AM)BeReel1010 Wrote: I have informed delivery and I do love it. However, I have wondered if people who aren’t signed up still get pictures of their letters taken. I’ve yet to have a successful subscription delivery (only out of 2 letters- not packages)  so it makes me question if the picture reveals more than what we see online. One time my letter looked perfectly normal, then when it got to me- green tape. Was so disappointed and confused. Asked my friend at the USPS but she didn’t know. Has anyone else who has informed delivery have similar issues?
I also have informed and it sounds like our situations are a little different but I have always wondered if it could lead to issues...
As far as I can tell by all that I've read is they may have opened it,
didn't find enough of anything to deal with
OR it was torn in route and just taped up ...

I've read nothing that screams WATCH OUT ...
All should be just fine ...

Cu$toms can (and does) hold it for a long minute ...
And still it can come through ...

I'm am not familiar with the "informed" system, it may fall under more scrutiny ...

But don't sweat the green tape...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit