Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valerian Root
Wannabe, have you tried melatonin? Works very well for me. I know there are threads on here about it.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
If your are taking some types of meds it wont work,i found it useful though,stinks but just make a small amount of liquid to brew it in so it goes down faster,thus avoiding throwing up.Get it from a real herbalist,not packaged in something else in one of these chain store type healthfoody shops.
Mind the Gap Please. Exclamation
I find it’s effects to be pretty mild, but in lieu of other products, it’s better than nothing. Beware if you have an easily upset stomach though, this herb is quite foul/strong smelling, even when contained in capsules. I would recommend a gel cap form that should totally encapsulate the herb/extract if this is a concern for you.
Valeria and kava root have calming effects especially if your not using rx
Melatonin and a Benadryl woke ok ! Sometimes I find tryptophan helps but I wonder if it’s mental. I have some good delta dummies which make me high as hell (like the tv dialogue in sloooooo motion and freak out I’m forgetting to breathe So many folks love the maryjane for sleep, but not me!