Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Suggest an UK vendor
Also have used chemist 247 online, again a good experience but very expensive. They have been back in touch with me recently to say that their website has changed, it doesn’t have their whole range so you have to make a request. (They were sending to UK)
I never heard of Pharmacy Geoff, and this is a zombie topic.

UKmeds and doctor-4-u will do online consultations and prescriptions for some things without telling your GP. I think Whit ePHarmacy want permission to tell yoru GP.
I checked pharma you Geoff when read this yesterday looks ok. Gonna mk a order will let u know

Lol. Is supposed to be pharmacy Geoff. Dam this t9
Thanks 64G, let me know how you get on. They are not very exciting but steady.
There's a few people on Google groups you can trust but you have to be careful 98% are scammers but the 2 that are genuine are easy to find with enough reading...
Damn no ones written on here since i did over 1 year ago! Anyone have suggestions for the UK? Things are getting tight...
We have UK members. And we have admitted UK vendors. And we were gobsmacked by how many in UK have tried to rip off our members.

Be very careful if someone suddenly PMs you with info on an UK vendor. I know tis easier to receive in UK from UK nowadays.

just be careful. Please.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(07-17-2020, 11:55 AM)Sandbwoy Wrote:
(05-06-2019, 02:58 PM)Yorkie Wrote: There's a few people on Google groups you can trust but you have to be careful 98% are scammers but the 2 that are genuine are easy to find with enough reading...

Yorkie, the 2 people you are speaking of, do they fit this description?

The first begins with 'D' and ends with 'man' and accepts contact by mobile phone number only. The second guy has 7 letters in his name, starting with 'I' and ends with 's'.

If so I've had these recommended to me by a friend previously, but never ended up placing an order. When I go back on Google Groups now, most of the posts were from a long time ago and the information seems to be drying up on there.

Have you ever ordered from these 2 in particular? And if so, did you have any success? Do you know whether they still continue to do their thing? Not sure about the second guy I mentioned, but the first I'm lead to believe is still operating on that same number.

Any update would be helpful. Thanks.
Hi, mate, D**Man is one but he has been of the scene for quite a while and has resurfaced in recent weeks but i think he is only selling MSJ's which i would not buy. I had some really bad ones recently.
One of them at the time was a guy called something Inf**us but he went rogue not long after i posted that, which was surprising has he had been solid for years.
The other is called abbreviated OT or goes buy the name MrC*** however he doesn't have any decent stock in at the moment.
It's a real struggle at the moment. I was using an online Pharmacy but now they are out of stock too.

(07-17-2020, 12:42 PM)Charon Wrote: We have UK members.  And we have admitted UK vendors. And we were gobsmacked by how many in UK have tried to rip off our members.

Be very careful if someone suddenly PMs you with info on an UK vendor.  I know tis easier to receive in UK from UK nowadays.

just be careful. Please.
Charon i really am not and have never tried to rip anyone off, nor will i.
I've had it done to me recently and it's a terrible experience.
And yes most of the google groups sellers are blatant scammers.
(09-12-2020, 12:25 PM)Sandbwoy Wrote: None of our UK members have any recommendations for vendors?

This is something I've thought about a lot, and my honest answer is that right now I can't recommend any. I also have to be very careful what I post here - I don't think any of it is secret.

That's not to say vendors don't exist and were I looking I'd start by using TOR. The Googleable ones seem either to be scams or ridiculously expensive. Their domain names normally referred to sleeping pills, or benzos, next day and the UK. Interestingly a few of the steroid websites seemed to extend their range to di@zepam or z0piclone. I cannot speak for their reliability or quality but some had reviews on the steroid/bodybuilding websites. That's all in the open, especially to anyone using Duckduckgo since it doesn't appear to have censored it's search results like The Big G.

Going back at least a decade there were quite a few UK vendors doing brisk business on Topix, although their OpSec was so poor most got arrested. It was amazing how long Topix lasted given the forum was full of people openly vending UK to UK. More recently I've known a UK vendor, but he accepted cash in the post and of course that gave away his address so you can imagine what happened. I think the only ones that survived either had a closed circle of customers, or went to the darknet.

Based on the posts I've seen in places like R3ddit, people in the UK are clearly getting next day deliveries. (Not that I especially recommend that forum... self-incriminating by posting pics of your stash is silly and immature "flexing" IMHO). Anyway the majority seemed to use TOR. That said there is a surprising amount on Instagram and other social networks. I found out about that from a news article on the BBC website of all places! I was curious enough to search, but not to buy. Some vendors operate locally and deliver within their city. I've never gone down that route, although it looked like anyone in a large city could get same day service. There was far more going on in Scotland than the south of England. Finding them was a matter of being creative with search terms and emoji. But I'm a) amazed they operate so openly, and b) suspect many of them to be teenagers and I'm not going to encourage underage vending! Some were working for local gangs.

So that's a broad picture of the UK scene right now. As a UK member I look to other parts of Europe to help me out.

BTW If you do go on the darknet there is someone who seems to be everywhere who you should avoid - PM if you need to know. There are some things I cannot openly post.
(09-12-2020, 07:43 PM)Sandbwoy Wrote: Thanks for the reply barq-, that's the first actual response I've got and I'd asked a few times. I guess some members just didn't feel comfortable talking openly about the type of vendors we have today.

I don't really do social media so that option is out of the window (although I do use WhatsApp, just not Insta or FB).

I don't live in a big city either, so these 'county lines drugs gangs' as the press describes them aren't an option for me.

As much as I'd love to use Tor and DNM, currently I only have a tablet and not a laptop or computer, and my tablet isn't capable of running Tor properly. Believe me, I've tried.

I do have a couple of vendors I use and trust, but I'm always on the lookout for more reliable vendors too.

Thanks for the response, much appreciated.

When I saw your original question a while back I was thinking how to actually give an answer - as you've seen it isn't straightforward! 

Social media vendors make me curious, but I wouldn't touch them personally. Plus they generally sell recreational substances too, which isn't what this forum is about. For me "big city" tends to mean doing business with gangs which I don't like. In my case it really isn't safe since there is a local turf war and people are getting shot. It is way too close to home... I've had one knift-point experience this year, so not inviting more! As for county lines, well you might well have one close to you but they tend to be about hard drugs (again, not what this forum is about) plus you'd be getting involved with some serious people you probably don't want in your life. I think you are wise to stay away. It goes without saying that a huge amount of this depends on what meds you are actually after.

Pity about TOR because that probably would answer your question, but as you fairly point out, not everyone has access to a computer for that sort of thing.