Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
https://www.etizolab.com
(07-09-2018, 06:22 AM)Undermedicated Wrote:
(07-09-2018, 04:12 AM)I-carus8045 Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 06:26 AM)Undermedicated Wrote:
(07-02-2018, 11:28 PM)lebowski1300 Wrote: I've had etiz from the I country before.  They didn't do a thing.  I mean nothing.  I'd like to find a quality etiz vendor as I still don't know what anxiolytic effects are.  Everyone says its the child of valerie and alpo.

I have tried eti from several different sources and I have never been very impressed with its effects. I myself could never consider it anywhere close to say V or X. But many people like it so I think it’s all on how it works with your body. I’ve never got that warm feeling from eti. I tried many times expecting a different result but unfortunately for me it has never worked for me to quickly help bad anxiety.

I have had experience with this many years ago when it was still on the gray market commonly. It was of high quality and i found it to be a good substitute for climbing the alps, however I havent had it since with a similar experience. It would be good to find a magazine salesperson that has it in a decent quality.

i actually added a couple brands of etiz to my order from this vendor and another vendor on here just to give them a try again. I’ll let you know if I have a better experience with etiz now than what I had in the past.

Awesome!, looking forward to reading about your experiences Smile
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Sorry I think I was a little overmedicated when I posted this. I have some etiz coming from another couple vendors we use here but not etizolab.
Now that I have a little more experience under my belt with Miss Eti, I have to agree with the last few posts above.
I was ready for something new and clean and effective, especially after what I'd read around the traps (including G00gle Sch0lar)
In my trials I titrated up by 1mg per night until I reached 4mg.
And by all accounts, 4mg takes it out of the therapeutic range and into the realm of a hefty rec dose.
I'm certainly not taking it up any further than that. And what did I experience at 4mg? Ummmm....  Nothing.
Although there is some variance among conversion charts, it's pretty common to read 1mgEti=.5mgA1p=10mgD!az
Ah Phooey!
4Eti did nada for me, whereas 2mg Alps would have my eyes closed & nigh-nigh time.

I'm always open to reading a different genre, but I've given Ms Eti a fair go, and I'm just not engaged by her style at all.
It'd be kind of nice to hear some POSITIVE experiences from other members.
I guess someone somewhere finds it useful for relieving angst or as an effective hypn0tic ?
There's a difference between having an opinion and having an informed opinion.
(07-09-2018, 10:41 PM)Richardg8092 Wrote: Now that I have a little more experience under my belt with Miss Eti, I have to agree with the last few posts above.
I was ready for something new and clean and effective, especially after what I'd read around the traps (including G00gle Sch0lar)
In my trials I titrated up by 1mg per night until I reached 4mg.
And by all accounts, 4mg takes it out of the therapeutic range and into the realm of a hefty rec dose.
I'm certainly not taking it up any further than that. And what did I experience at 4mg? Ummmm....  Nothing.
Although there is some variance among conversion charts, it's pretty common to read 1mgEti=.5mgA1p=10mgD!az
Ah Phooey!
4Eti did nada for me, whereas 2mg Alps would have my eyes closed & nigh-nigh time.

I'm always open to reading a different genre, but I've given Ms Eti a fair go, and I'm just not engaged by her style at all.
It'd be kind of nice to hear some POSITIVE experiences from other members.
I guess someone somewhere finds it useful for relieving angst or as an effective hypn0tic ?

I had very similar results as you did. I have read all these great reviews but every time I tried it I felt nothing at all. No anxiety relief no nada. I have 3 different brands on the way now that I just added to some of my orders for the hell of it but I don’t really expect much. I’ve tried the biggest most popular brands and it just never did the trick. I had similar results with clam also. I found its great to go to sleep as it will knock me out but up until the point I fall asleep it has no effect on my anxiety.

Let’s hope one of these brands I have on the way now gives me a better experience but I don’t have my hopes up.