Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Pharma.Com.?
So I recently received a email to these guys & out of curiosity I looked & yea they look legit but I'm not sure & definitely don't want to lose any  Mula  on them if there not!  

Has anybody ever done any business with them or can help  me out?
When i tried to look it gave me domain up for sale type message page, what is the actual site name and might be able to help with if legit or not?
Hey so the exact URL is. https://quickpharmas.com
I went to have an investigate at the provided URL and on doing the usual registration stuff it turns out I already had a registered account that was in the status of: "awaiting authorisation"

When I did a search through my entire email it turns out I had an email from them stating that my account had infact been authorised and I was now a registered member I tried again to login to the actual website.

So I am going through the motions and have sent their support email a message asking what the deal is.

However, from what I remember based on my memory of the URL, registration process, and the emails I have recieved Im pretty sure that the things I heard about this one werent positive.

I recall reading some negative results in return from this.

However,

The emails i have from their support are from 2016.

At that time I wasnt a member of any forums and was completely on my own in my research,
So there is a good chance I am wrong about them and they may infact be legit,

Some more recent feedback from trusted members here would be worth seeing.
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
Dang please let me know on what you think I could really use the help on finding a new magazine subscribers after SS4U & now the other with the postal strike!
I wish I could but his monthly magazine subscription is just to much for me
Registration didn't work, still can't access the sight. This one doesn't seem too promising.